• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BetMGM has closed their book on the #1 overall pick

Saca312

28 minutes ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Everyone and their mother was saying stroud the day the trade happen but verge said it was for Bryce. She has some knowledge somewhere. I always go back to the draft was she called Bruce Irvin being a top 20 pick and everyone scoffed.

Not one person has said CJ Stroud is the best qb in this draft. It has always been Bryce Young until the Panthers say otherwise.  They only people that thought otherwise were folks on here. They were hoping that it would be based solely on the McCown breakdown video and the hot mic incident. It takes no inside connections to see that it was always Young. 

• Pie 2

I’m team stroud but if young is the pick, I’ll support him until he gives me a reason to not support him. 

FYI, I didn’t want Cam because I was comparing him to Delhomme, but after that Arizona game I was sold. Hoping our next #1 pick QB proves me wrong as well. 

• Pie 3

5 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Everyone and their mother was saying stroud the day the trade happen but verge said it was for Bryce. She has some knowledge somewhere. I always go back to the draft was she called Bruce Irvin being a top 20 pick and everyone scoffed.

This is true Verge has never gotten off the Young train no matter what anybody said..

59 minutes ago, ncfan said:

DraftKings is down this morning 

But here are the current odds for the 2nd pick via FanDuel

A9F92ECA-69A3-411B-8F82-8D8E4ACCC953.jpeg

Since it seems we are locked in on Young at #1 I want the rest of the draft to be pure chaos. Please take Will Levis at #2 Houston 🤣