• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

POLL: Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited?

Have you accepted that Bryce Young will be a Panther yet, and are you excited about it?  

216 members have voted

1. 1. topic

• I am excited, and I have accepted it
    • I am not excited, but I have concede that BY will be our QB
    • I am still in denial and think he won't be the pick - THE BETTING SITES REMOVING THE PANTHERS PICK, THE REPORTS ETC ARE A MASSIVE SMOKESCREEN!!!

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/27/2023 at 02:51 AM

2 hours ago, jfra78 said:

I like Stroud and think he is the better QB.  It looks like Bryce Young will be the pick and I have accepted this possibility.  To say it's a done deal 10 days before the draft is ridiculous.  Just a few days ago CJ was the favorite and it could change back before the draft. I'm not answering the poll because it's one sided and unrealistic.

Cope! 

So Excited Flirting GIF

• Poo 1

I'm fine with Young. I'd prefer him to Stroud due to his better abilities dealing with the pass rush. But if we took Stroud I'd trust the coaches. I don't think Young's size is nearly as big of a deal as it's made out to be. He's undeniably a statistical outlier, but that didn't seem to matter in the SEC.

• Pie 2

38 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

In the early stages it was me and Ivory Panther calling for Young, against like 80 percent of this site. Constantly got crap from Stroud dudes. Then it seems like there are nuts from both parties making their way out of the woodwork.

I swear they were ferocious!

i think many huddlers liked Young better, But they were afraid to say it from fear of the mob!

BUNCH OF SIZE QUEEN wanted to shut anyone who didn’t agree.

The worst ones were the “I’ll be ok with Young” crowd, but turned around & attacked anyone like who said Young should be the pick.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

If a taller version of Bryce were available, I suspect the team would have drafted that person.

So, I'm good with Bryce and appreciate the importance of having a QB that can quickly identify a defense's weaknesses and exploit them.

I'm expecting Bryce Young to be the Panthers offensive version of Luke Kuechly.

Bryce the Brainiac.

Edited by NanuqoftheNorth

36 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Cope! 

So Excited Flirting GIF

33 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Cope!

The Sandlot Kiss GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

31 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Cope!

Cracking Up Lol GIF

25 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

I swear they were ferocious!

i think many huddlers liked Young better, But they were afraid to say it from fear of the mob!

BUNCH OF SIZE QUEEN wanted to shut anyone who didn’t agree.

The worst ones were the “I’ll be ok with Young” crowd, but turned around & attacked anyone like who said Young should be the pick.

21 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

SIZE QUEEN.

Sad Happy Hour GIF

20 minutes ago, Ivory Panther said:

Happy Mike Brown GIF by Sacramento Kings

Tell me you didn't get enough hugs growing up. Without telling me you didn't get enough hugs growing up.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

This poll is about as ridiculous as who is cooler Vicodin or WhoaCam?

O  Of course, whoacam.

O  Hate them both most likely Whoacam

O  It's all bull shizz even though everyone           loves whoaCam doubt it but could still be Vicodin.

Sounds like some break through science!

Edited by SmittysLawnGuy
  • Pie 1