• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Glass half full thread for you miserable fugs. ITS DRAFT WEEK!!!!

WarPanthers89

7 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Al Pacino GIF

I'll say THIS. IF you Brycers could actually say S2 scores cancel out because they're both very good, both AR AND Youngster, when comparing "the mental aspect" you guys go ga ga over IF they are then equal aside from a STAR program, coach, receivers, playing time, stability, WHAT exactly does Bryce have over AR-15?!

You bringing a 9 to a rifle fight.

Idk, maybe like completions?

• Flames 1

14 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Al Pacino GIF

I'll say THIS. IF you Brycers could actually say S2 scores cancel out because they're both very good, both AR AND Youngster, when comparing "the mental aspect" you guys go ga ga over IF they are then equal aside from a STAR program, coach, receivers, playing time, stability, WHAT exactly does Bryce have over AR-15?!

You bringing a 9 to a rifle fight.

No. Don't run. Show me the stats that the smaller QB gets hurt more.

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Doesn't matter. He was here two days and TD said they are enamoured with him.

I'll sleep well. You Brycers can stay up with your little man complexes.

LOL! Says the guy with the "tall guy" complex. 

Your life is what it is champ. 

On 4/22/2023 at 1:10 PM, Pejorative Miscreant said:

I take exception to the nonsense that Byron Bell was disappointing.  The fact the franchise had to put him in the position of playing starter roles is the disappointment. When I look back on Bell I think he made the most of his time in the NFL.  Undrafted and played about 7ish seasons.  Dude should have been a good go-to bottom of the roster rotation guy and should never have been a starter.  That was not his fault. 

So as far as the glass half full goes, my cup runneth over for Byron Bell's football career.

I take exception to the nonsense that Byron Bell was disappointing.  The fact the franchise had to put him in the position of playing starter roles is the disappointment. When I look back on Bell I think he made the most of his time in the NFL.  Undrafted and played about 7ish seasons.  Dude should have been a good go-to bottom of the roster rotation guy and should never have been a starter.  That was not his fault. 

So as far as the glass half full goes, my cup runneth over for Byron Bell's football career.

Guy is a millionaire after his seven years (If he invested his money wisely), still relatively young without any major injuries....say he did okay for himself with the opportunities he was given.

• Pie 1

Guy is a millionaire after his seven years (If he invested his money wisely), still relatively young without any major injuries....say he did okay for himself with the opportunities he was given.