• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

13 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

Its going to be a brutal hello to the NFL on TV. Robby Anderson got it. He'll get it too but it's going to be a LB or DE.

A NFL CB could crumple someone of his frame up not even trying. Try flag football instead.

Law And Order Ok GIF by NBC

4 minutes ago, rippadonn said:

@Ricky Spanish said I can't keep posting the same thing over,Andover,Andover,Andover, again and, again,and again, and again, and again.

Again.

I've got some great graphics and stats showing, by the numbers, Youngsters inferiority compared to say......Kyler Murray.

Because of him. You'll just have to take my word for it 😉

Just link your other posts man. It's easier and people can choose to read it.

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Ironically, those Golden Gophers you are mocking had the #4 defense in the country on average points allowed. Hell, three of the top four defenses were in the Big Ten including the top two. 

I just picked the funniest sounding name in their conference

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

Well I am glad you are learning to cope with our new QB.  We can get through this together.  He is a small QB and that's ok.  Let's say it together....

Sorry. I'm a NC raised American. 9mm to me is a girl gun. Sorry it's not PC, just the way I feel.

Now a AR....now you talking dude.

It's football guys. 

"When the hope and the heart wears out, you are who you are"- Brentson Buckner

50 minutes ago, Sean Payton's Vicodin said:

lol how many people in the building, making the draft decisions right now were here during the prime cam years?

Cam is the blue print for a Carolina Superbowl.

This carbon copy is our GIFT from the football gods.

Dooooooooo not be foooooolish!

3 hours ago, rodeo said:

because Stroud never scans the field and just throws the ball to his first read, because they're open all the time due to playing against the Golden Gophers.

The fact that C.J. Stroud seems to be a one player read and throw QB, may be his weakness and show that he might not process plays as quickly as he should.

1 minute ago, rayzor said:

Someone is stuck in the past.

Let it go 

Matt Corral is more like Cam than BY. YOU are in the past with your 5'10" 185lb pocket mouse, accounting wizard, scrambled pocket passing, water walking, woman stealing, limo riding, best smallest, not the size of the boat but the motion in the ocean, best thinnest, Chosen Anderson but no rush yards because he can't, QB is going to show the NFL something new?

• Flames 1

1 hour ago, stan786 said:

If you are curious what the actual stats are 

PFF average time to throw Reg + Post Season are

Bryce Young

2021 - 2.79

2022 - 3.02

CJ Stroud

2021 - 2.68

2022 - 2.92

So you mean OP just made up numbers to sell a narrative? I’m shocked. I thought he wanted to have a genuine discussion with no ulterior motive. What a shocking and unexpected revelation. 

Thanks for actually doing the research and posting these. I can’t imagine why OP completely ignored the question.

• Beer 2