• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Riddle me this?

Gerry Green

11 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

Sure thing bud. Removing qb or keeping them on their teams? I’d absolutely take Tenn and Texas roster over Bamas, sans qb. Including Georgia - that’s 3 ROSTERS MINUS QB that we can argue. What would happen if you threw Young onto the preschool for qb that is OSU?

Wait... what? Yeah Bama was down last year but "down" for Bama is still a top 5 roster.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 4

3 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Oh god, I forget he was screaming about wanting Carson Strong with a top 10 pick. 😂

Richardson's camp should send him a cease and desist for the jinx job of being ripp's QB of choice.

Haha yep. This year he liked Levis, then “loud for Stroud,” and now AR. That pretty much confirms Young is the right choice…

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Wait... what? Yeah Bama was down last year but "down" for Bama is still a top 5 roster.

I’ll give you that, not gonna draw a big argument out of me. If Cj played on this bama team and Bryce was on OSU, how would things have looked?

6 minutes ago, Eric4280 said:

I’ll give you that, not gonna draw a big argument out of me. If Cj played on this bama team and Bryce was on OSU, how would things have looked?

Probably about the same at OSU. I still think they lose to UGA and I doubt Young would've played any better than Stroud in that game. Not sure how Stroud would've cared at Bama. OSU had the better offensive talent this year, both receiving and on the OL.

55 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Young threw into tight windows plenty. Come on, dude.

Not like CJ did this past year. And there’s plenty of footage of CJ moving around to miss tackles or extend the play but the rep here is he is a statue. It’s whatever 

• Beer 1