• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jake Delhomme on Sirius NFL at 11

ladypanther

Jake was talking with Charlie Weis and Bob Papa about the QB's and stated why was CJ Stroud being put in this situation because he had never been arrested or gotten into any kind of trouble. Jake also was saying Stroud should still be a top QB in the draft. There was even a little talk about the other QB,s especially when he said he really likes Bryce Young and he will be a very good QB to whoever picks him up.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How much does a Sirius NFL subscription cost?

Sirius has different packages so it might be a good idea to take a look and get the package you want on their site that includes what you are interested in. Get the listening package you prefer and the prices.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523

3 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

How much does a Sirius NFL subscription cost?

It's pricey full price. Often you can get 1 year deal for cheap. If you cancel after 1 year, they will offer $6.99 per month, which is what I'm paying. I'm on my 2nd year of my subscription.

• Beer 2

3 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

It's pricey full price. Often you can get 1 year deal for cheap. If you cancel after 1 year, they will offer $6.99 per month, which is what I'm paying. I'm on my 2nd year of my subscription.

You just have to catch them when they have deals for the package you are looking for and go from there. That's what I do.

• Beer 1

6 minutes ago, Luciu5 said:

2 minutes ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

You just have to catch them when they have deals for the package you are looking for and go from there. That's what I do.

Thanks, guys.

• Pie 1