• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

20 Full games of Bryce Young at Alabama, (each game condensed down to just his passes/runs)

panther4life

I think he is a good prospect but two things make me nervous.

When you play for Alabama or an Ohio state the game is relatively easy.  Your line is better. Your skill positions are better. How do you react when you are on the bad team, Constant pressure, or receivers who aren’t open.

Also his arm strength seems A bit less that other prospects, that doesn’t necessarily prevent you from having success but it can decrease your margin of error.

I've watched most of the films from QB Tape and I love it because there's no music, commentary or hype. Just ball. I dont hate Bryce Young. But the tape shows that his size is not just a concern for seeing over the pocket, or getting hit. But his size is related to his arm talent as well. I think there's some inconsistency when we need to push the ball downfield. He's so toesy because he's trying to see everything.... and he's throwing up over his own line so much that it causes accuracy issues. His processing is Elite and he makes alot of special things happen. He's developed his game to compensate for his weakness. I just dont know if that's enough. There were alot of throws out there that were not his receivers fault. 

This is why I prefer CJ Stroud. But if Bryce is the guy... Im rooting for him to prove me wrong. Whoever the pick is, I trust that the experience on our coaching staff made the right decision.