• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

Steve Avila is another guy worth watching.  Personally don’t want Keion White.  Absolutely really like Drew Sanders.  He has a frame to add some muscle and weight and he plays like an animal.  Needs to wrap up a little better but he makes sense to me.

5 minutes ago, 332nd said:

Oh yeah, I just thought it was funny that the NFL apparently wanted to build suspense over something everyone knew.

you know what I've noticed about the draft? I almost made a thread about this.

doesn't it seem like over the last couple years since the pandemic draft that the first round features tons of fans in the front rows that look like they aren't real fans, just paid actors or models that dress up in teams gear and get paid to stand there and cheer? There was a seahawks fan, blonde bombshell, fake lips, all dolled up, literally only wearing a fresh Seahawks draft cap. Standing by herself, nobody else with her, and she was just dancing and clapping the whole time. Ain't no way she is a diehard Seahawks fan that paid BANK to sit front row like that.

they mix in some super fans too, but then you also see all these fake "superfans" dressed from head to toe in gear with like NFL draft custom props and outfits. there aint no fuggin way. it's all fake af. the real fans are all the way in the back. And watch, none of them will be there for the next day.

maybe I'm crazy, idk. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1