• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

We gave up a fourth rounder to move up a handful of spots. 🤦‍♀️

DJ was more than likely the last edge rusher on the panthers board after young went.  there isn't a whole lot in FA.  had to do something

Edited by chknwing

Just now, chknwing said:

DJ was more than likely the last DE on the panthers board after young went.  there isn't a whole lot in FA.  had to do something

Just reading scouting reports, he needs work on a lot, including tackling, and run game recognition. Unless these reports are wrong, this guy is completely developmental, and will need a lot time.

Trading up, using a fourth round pick, for a developmental shot in the dark prospect doesn't feel like it's filling a need.

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Just reading scouting reports, he needs work on a lot, including tackling, and run game recognition. Unless these reports are wrong, this guy is completely developmental, and will need a lot time.

Trading up, using a fourth round pick, for a developmental shot in the dark prospect doesn't feel like it's filling a need.

its good thing Evero knows players

9 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Our DC who Reich let pick his entire defensive staff had nothing to do with our highest drafted defensive player??

I never said that. I said no one here knows what's going on in that draft room.

Also, appealing to authority is how we get guys defending Everette Browns, Ealys, and Gaudlens. 

Edited by Krovvy
  • Pie 1

Just now, Krovvy said:

Also, appealing to authority is how we get guys defending Everette Browns, Ealys, and Gaudlens. 

Appealing to authority? The staff isn’t concerned if people on a board love the pick or not. It’s not going to change their mind. I’d rather just wait and see.

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

Appealing to Frank Reich and Ejiro Evero is a little bit different than appealing to Marty Hurney.

• Flames 1