• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official NFL 2023 Draft Discussion

Zod

1 minute ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

You are one of them. That's why your butthurt.

Poor fellow. We can have difference of opinion you know?

It's ok for someone to disagree. Your feelings are still valid.

Waiting for you have any argument other than poo talking and name calling.

• Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

You're not getting it.

appeal to authority - Google Search

You, can have 'faith' if you want. I don't mind. At the same time, I can have the opinion that it wasn't worth trading a fourth round pick to move up a handful of spots for a temperamental, gadget, project player that will be 25 during his first season in the NFL. I don't mind what others think, don't quote me trying to change my mind if all you have is 'faith' in the current front office staff.

So you are appealing to the ESPN authorities by assuming he was a reach right? Just because some analysts had him ranked lower he must be drafted in that round or lower? Tell me how much film have you personally watched on him or are you just reading what other people have said and assuming it’s right? If so aren’t you “appealing to authority?”

It’s a freaking 3rd round pick. If he can become a contributor it’s a win. If not it’s not the end of the world. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, ForJimmy said:

So you are appealing to the ESPN authorities by assuming he was a reach right? Just because some analysts had him ranked lower he must be drafted in that round or lower? Tell me how much film have you personally watched on him or are you just reading what other people have said and assuming it’s right? If so aren’t you “appealing to authority?”

It’s a freaking 3rd round pick. If he can become a contributor it’s a win. If not it’s not the end of the world. 

No, I'm reading actual information, and digesting it, and having an opinion formed from it.

If you really want to argue this much, but has so little substance, then you can keep on.

• Poo 1

1 minute ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Waiting for you to stop whining and complaining bc people are cool with a wait and see approach rather than throw a child like tantrum over a middle round trade.

It must really hurt your little head that the Panthers aren't a dynasty team.

3 minutes ago, Diehardpanth02 said:

Waiting for you to stop whining and complaining bc people are cool with a wait and see approach rather than throw a child like tantrum over a middle round trade.

So, what exactly happen to your first account? Why the ALT?