• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Anybody see this?

2 hours ago, Move the Panthers to Raleigh said:

This was on the Panthers app about the draft party.

BDA16719-730F-4464-B138-96733D8CB261.thumb.jpeg.7d051d53002047ca315f16cf5def9cb5.jpeg

Cracking Up Lol GIF

Sherrod was cutting hair while he was with the team. A friend of mine owns 4o4 eSports above his shop and Sherrod's been super cool and supportive of them and the crowd that they get. NFL players also come through on the regularly to his barbershop.

Glad to see a former Panther thriving. 🙂

7 minutes ago, Icege said:

Sherrod was cutting hair while he was with the team. A friend of mine owns 4o4 eSports above his shop and Sherrod's been super cool and supportive of them and the crowd that they get. NFL players also come through on the regularly to his barbershop.

Glad to see a former Panther thriving. 🙂

No hate on his new venture, but the man is no damn Panther Legend

I've always been a huge fan of his cause he went to Troy the same time as me. My roommate dated a soccer player and I got to hang out in the athletic dorms with him a few times. I thought it was so cool being a lame underclassmen to hang out with the star safety.