• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

An Albert Breer special: Panthers have explored moving back into 1st round for a pass rusher

TheSpecialJuan

35 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Keep in mind we have Xavier Woods, Vonn Bell, Eric Rowe, Sam Franklin at the safety spot 

34 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

Ive been prepared for him to be traded ever since getting Bell.

Trading him tongiht would be boneheaded bc right now bc is value is at the lowest it could be. You arent getting a first for him, and you spent a 2nd on him...  

I dont even know why trading Chinn is even a thought, it doesnt make logical sense. 

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

Trading him tongiht would be boneheaded bc right now bc is value is at the lowest it could be. You arent getting a first for him, and you spent a 2nd on him...  

I dont even know why trading Chinn is even a thought, it doesnt make logical sense. 

It makes sense. 

The Panthers always shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to comp picks and if they’re not planning on paying him they’d be foolish not to see what they could fetch. The brought in Rowe who plays a similar role as Chinn. 

Maybe you have some sort of emotional attachment to the player but he’s definitely someone they would trade if it helped them land someone they wanted. Actively shopping and willing to part are two different things

Fwiw I like Chinn and he was a big time draft crush of mine heading into the 2020 draft.

Edited by *FreeFua*

5 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

I think folks on the huddle just really like fire sales. I don't think we'd have players on the roster if the huddle was GM. But! We'd have a lot of draft picks.

2 minutes ago, *FreeFua* said:

It makes sense. 

The Panthers always shoot themselves in the foot when it comes to comp picks and if they’re not planning on paying him they’d be foolish not to see what they could fetch. The brought in Rowe who plays a similar role as Chinn. 

Maybe you have some sort of emotional attachment to the player but he’s definitely someone they would trade if it helped them land someone they wanted. Actively shopping and willing to part are two different things

You wouldn't trade him now.. you'd wait until the preseason. You can't fetch maximum return during the draft. We will see tongiht ... it will most likely end with you being wrong.

Weird flex with the emotional comment,  when everyone knowsIi only speak from a logical/rational sense on this board. 

Edited by TheCasillas

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

You wouldn't trade him now.. you'd wait until the preseason. You can't fetch maximum return during the draft. We will see tongiht ... it will most likely end with you being wrong.

Weird flex with the emotional comment,  when everyone knowsIi only speak from a logical/rational sense on this board. 

Most likely with me being wrong lol. I mean sure, the odds of him being traded are much lower than him actually being traded. But yes, if the opportunity presented itself they would trade him. I’ve had enough “I told you so” moments for one offseason already

1 minute ago, *FreeFua* said:

Most likely with me being wrong lol. I mean sure, the odds of him being traded are much lower than him actually being traded. But yes, if the opportunity presented itself they would trade him. I’ve had enough “I told you so” moments for one offseason already

13,383 Broken Clock Images, Stock Photos & Vectors | Shutterstock