• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Evero is Banging the Table Right Now

chknwing

10 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Yeah not sure what we are doing. Allowing DT, Edge and LBs pass. If we wait to select at 93, all we got was a qb we hope works out and a wr that I'm not a big fan of. At 93 and back we are looking at special teamers. No idea what the plan is

It's a shame they haven't updated you on their plan

• Pie 3
  • Poo 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

You outta control my guy.

We got Bryce that's all that matters.

ykrpjr39jrua1.jpg?width=720&auto=webp&v=

Yeah, you needed more that Bryce. We had legitimate needs for edge, DT, olb, ilb, cb, G. So far we drafted a 25 year old guy that wasn't considered a 3rd round pick and even if we wanted him, he should have been there at 93. So as far as meeting real needs, we got a qb. And at 93, the Steelers took TE Washington. Just don't see what we have accomplished outside of QB

• Poo 1

5 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Yeah, you needed more that Bryce. We had legitimate needs for edge, DT, olb, ilb, cb, G. So far we drafted a 25 year old guy that wasn't considered a 3rd round pick and even if we wanted him, he should have been there at 93. So as far as meeting real needs, we got a qb. And at 93, the Steelers took TE Washington. Just don't see what we have accomplished outside of QB

What team has built a contender with 1 draft?

If we get the QB pick right none of those other positions matter.

23 minutes ago, bobcat91 said:

Seeing with screw up drafts like this, we will be drafting top 10 for a while

I guess you didn’t hear the news that Rhule was fired. Lighten up. We got our franchise QB and Mingo is going to be a stud. I don’t know jack about the Oregon kid except he is boom or bust and I can live with that for a third rounder.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

5 minutes ago, Panthera onca said:

I guess you didn’t hear the news that Rhule was fired. Lighten up. We got our franchise QB and Mingo is going to be a stud. I don’t know jack about the Oregon kid except he is boom or bust and I can live with that for a third rounder.

Again I've watch Mingo in person since HS. He is going to be average. Nothing more, but I guess you can go watch his highlights on YouTube. He hates contact and when hit hard early, he gives you alligator arms. But you think he's a stud. Stupid

• Poo 2