• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

All that talk about him pre-draft was apparently a smokescreen to get CJ Stroud to drop to them. Vegas and even some here fell for it. I always said I don’t want to touch Levis with a 10 foot pole and I was right.  Some rumors now about concerns with Levis having a toe problem but I think it goes deeper than that. I think there are serious concerns about his personality and mentality. 

CJ Stroud would never drop more than 2-3 picks. Teams leaked his S2 scores to get him to drop but I think he can play and the tape speaks for itself. It may have even been Levis’s camp that was behind the campaign which may have backfired. Levis potentially lying about being told he would go -#1 overall is a major turnoff as well. 

I think someone will take a chance on Levis in Round 2.   Raiders or Titans?

Edited by NAS
  • Pie 6
  • Beer 1

I said it before and I’ll say it again, I think all the Levis and Stroud stuff was from the Colts, they put a lot of BS out there to try and get CJ to Drop past the Texans. Didn’t work and funny to see a team actively try to tank a players stock before the draft.

• Flames 1

1 minute ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He must have really messed up when he interviewed with teams.  Washington and Tampa passing on him was surprising.

That was my biggest take away too, but I don’t think him or Hendon Hooker are gonna make it out of round 2

• Beer 1

13 minutes ago, Doc Holiday said:

I said it before and I’ll say it again, I think all the Levis and Stroud stuff was from the Colts, they put a lot of BS out there to try and get CJ to Drop past the Texans. Didn’t work and funny to see a team actively try to tank a players stock before the draft.

There's no clandestine plan here - someone simply got their hands on (incomplete) S2 test scores and released them for clout. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, PNW_PantherMan said:

He must have really messed up when he interviewed with teams.  Washington and Tampa passing on him was surprising.

His Senior tape was AWFUL.

I didn't have first round grades on Young or Levis, so him dropping out of the first round is no surprise. 

He has no resume only physical tools, (which are admittedly impressive)

He can't throw to his left, will be 24 years old at the start of the season (Darnold is 25 now with 5 years of NFL experience by comparison) and has failed to ever "put it all together"

For every highlight throw he makes there are 2-3 bonehead lapse of judgment plays in every game. 

If he was 3 years younger with everything else the same I bet hed have been a lock in the top 7. All those tools and still failing to put it all together means teams are going to wonder how much you can actually develop.

I've said from the start dude is Sam Darnold on film with his carelessness with the ball. 

Rest of the NFL seems to agree. 

• Pie 2