• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

3 minutes ago, StealthCat said:

Rams, Bucs, Raiders, Vikings, Titans

I see one of these teams taking a shot with him in the 2nd round

I think they’re all more likely to go with Hooker but we’ll see

• Pie 2
  • Beer 2

45 minutes ago, OldhamA said:

There's no clandestine plan here - someone simply got their hands on (incomplete) S2 test scores and released them for clout. 

There was a lot more than just the S2 scores, that was the just last thing and the biggest, it built to that over about two weeks.

• Pie 1

There's a lot of reasons I can see for the slide--evident when you watch him play and it was clear as day at his pro day.  He just has no control over his arm.  And yeah, maybe he didn't interview well, but I'm not going to assume anything about his character.  

• Pie 2

2 hours ago, NAS said:

All that talk about him pre-draft was apparently a smokescreen to get CJ Stroud to drop to them. Vegas and even some here fell for it. I always said I don’t want to touch Levis with a 10 foot pole and I was right.  Some rumors now about concerns with Levis having a toe problem but I think it goes deeper than that. I think there are serious concerns about his personality and mentality. 

CJ Stroud would never drop more than 2-3 picks. Teams leaked his S2 scores to get him to drop but I think he can play and the tape speaks for itself. It may have even been Levis’s camp that was behind the campaign which may have backfired. Levis potentially lying about being told he would go -#1 overall is a major turnoff as well. 

I think someone will take a chance on Levis in Round 2.   Raiders or Titans?

Vegas doesn't fall for anything. They adjust odds to make money.

How long will it take folks to understand this

Edited by csx
  • Pie 3