• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So let’s talk about Levis

NAS

9 minutes ago, Ricky Spanish said:

I hope all these QBs succeed a little bit less than Bryce does, But I hope they do succeed. The NFL is more fun when it has good QBs playing at high levels.

I don’t. I want all the other teams to suck lol

• Pie 2

59 minutes ago, NAS said:

Lol you’re projecting your own insecurities. I am not defensive about anything just having fun with this.  I don’t care if someone criticizes or makes fun of our players. It’s par for the course 

No worries at all, snowflake! I don’t even like Levis and think he’ll need some sort of huge revelation to become a good starter.

Also, no insecurities here, just replying my observation of some of the folks in here that take their support of players a wee bit too seriously. I mean some of the posts about CMC saying he enjoyed being in SF instead of playing for Rhule after all his buddies (Cam, Olsen, Luke, TD…) we’re gone turned into the offense was much better when he left, which amazingly enough was incorrect. I’m all in on Young and the coaches.

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

No worries at all, snowflake! I don’t even like Levis and think he’ll need some sort of huge revelation to become a good starter.

ok, safe space guy 🙂

1 hour ago, WhoKnows said:

lso, no insecurities here, just replying my observation of some of the folks in here that take their support of players a wee bit too seriously. I mean some of the posts about CMC saying he enjoyed being in SF instead of playing for Rhule after all his buddies (Cam, Olsen, Luke, TD…) we’re gone turned into the offense was much better when he left, which amazingly enough was incorrect. I’m all in on Young and the coaches.

I was never on the we're better without CMC bandwagon and I still want him to have a HOF career even in SF.  I don't even mind his comments about culture and organization, it is what it is.  To me it was more of him being in a better situation than saying anything negative about Carolina. 

Edited by NAS

There may be things that are sillier than proclaiming a player to be a sure fire draft bust or ready for their Hall of Fame bust based on early mini camp practices, but there aren't all that many.

Nobody has a clue how good (or bad) any of these rookies are going to be. Hell, you still might not when this season finishes. 

• Beer 3

15 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

There may be things that are sillier than proclaiming a player to be a sure fire draft bust or ready for their Hall of Fame bust based on early mini camp practices, but there aren't all that many.

Nobody has a clue how good (or bad) any of these rookies are going to be. Hell, you still might not when this season finishes. 

That is true, but being able to speculate is half the fun.  I could be wrong, but I don't know that I've ever felt more confident about a QB being a bust like I am with Will Levis. 

Edited by NAS

20 hours ago, NAS said:

That is true, but being able to speculate is half the fun.  I could be wrong, but I don't know that I've ever felt more confident about a QB being a bust like I am with Will Levis. 

Honestly, I think he'll be the next Ben Roethlisberger. He's got the build and a similar game. Same kind of love 'em or hate 'em vibe, too. 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Honestly, I think he'll be the next Ben Roethlisberger. He's got the build and a similar game. Same kind of love 'em or hate 'em vibe, too. 

I don’t see his game being similar, maybe Jay Cutler at best.

I don’t think he has the mentality to be a good QB.  He will fold under pressure and make bad decisions 

11 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

Wait till they throw a bad pass in the first quarter of their first preseason game. Then you can predict their entire career trajectory 🙄

You mean like with Matt Corral behind a third string line and with third string wideouts? Lol

• Beer 1

32 minutes ago, NAS said:

I don’t see his game being similar, maybe Jay Cutler at best.

I don’t think he has the mentality to be a good QB.  He will fold under pressure and make bad decisions 

They said  Big Ben was a meathead, too and couldn't move up from college and make it. Somehow the big lunk did. (And I still think he's a meathead.)