• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Reaction to Stroud being picked

ncfan

I mean, a lot of signs seemed to indicate Bryce knew or could come to a conclusion before the draft the same as us.

Stroud has been a good friend to him and has been getting ripped a part recently. If that was my boy I’d be the same way. Stroud told the media, people who know football know what he’s capable of and where he was picked proved that. 

Edited by CLG
  • Pie 7
  • Beer 1

Bryce Young comes across as a really good, level headed kid.  He understands a lot of the business of the NFL already.  That response he had for Stroud was just ANOTHER demonstration that he's a great person.

Bryce isn't dumb, he knows how the NFL media will tear guys down.  Didn't he workout with Stroud this offseason and they hit off a friendship?  I'm sure he hated seeing his buddy getting torn down over what is ultimately some BS.

• Pie 3

definitely a cool moment. dude talked up their friendship a good bit. that just showed it wasn't just talk. genuine reaction. 

so happy for both of them and AR.

feel bad that i'm just kind of 'meh' about Levis, though. 

i think we'll see great things from these top three dogs. 

• Pie 1

Just now, panfanman said:

My 1st comment when Stroud walked through the doors of the green room to the stage foyer was "Whoa, he doesn't look happy about being drafted by Houston."

i think he was in shock. it has to be just the most surreal moment for any of them. no way to predict how it hits them to hear their name...or not to hear their name. i can't imagine.

• Pie 1

12 minutes ago, d-dave said:

Bryce Young comes across as a really good, level headed kid.  He understands a lot of the business of the NFL already.  That response he had for Stroud was just ANOTHER demonstration that he's a great person.

Bryce isn't dumb, he knows how the NFL media will tear guys down.  Didn't he workout with Stroud this offseason and they hit off a friendship?  I'm sure he hated seeing his buddy getting torn down over what is ultimately some BS.

They've been friends since HS.

• Beer 1