• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Reaction to Stroud being picked

ncfan

There’s been rumblings all week that CJ could drop and drop hard so it was a feel good moment  that both of these guys who have been competing against each other at 7 on 7 camps, recruiting events, and even the Heisman race  over the last 5 years went 1 and 2.

Edited by Panthercougar68

1 hour ago, ncfan said:

Bryce is definitely a guy players will want to play with and for.

that's what Cam was saying. the moment that he walks into the locker room, class room, practice field, game field, or huddle, you'll know that he's the leader. he's got that 'it' leadership factor. you know he'll give it everything he's got and that he'll go  beyond what is expected of him in every situation and you'll want to do the same. 

• Pie 1

13 minutes ago, rayzor said:

that's what Cam was saying. the moment that he walks into the locker room, class room, practice field, game field, or huddle, you'll know that he's the leader. he's got that 'it' leadership factor. you know he'll give it everything he's got and that he'll go  beyond what is expected of him in every situation and you'll want to do the same. 

Yep

• Beer 1
  • Flames 1

I love watching how happy CJ was. I'm so glad the NFL didnt let the bull crap drop him. The CJ and Bryce celebrating together video just made me so happy.

End of the day I think they are both great people and are both going to be enjoyable to watch play for a long time. Its fun to see the positive sides of this experience after being so frustrated for CJ for so many weeks leading up to it.

I of course love Bryce and love his personality as well, and I think he's just so genuine. He'll be someone I'm proud to have at QB and the face of the franchise.

• Pie 1