• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

From one PG to another

ncfan

1 hour ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

lol I got a feeling this will be our year to get the #1. The NBA has been screwing us for too long.

1 hour ago, Bear Hands said:

huh?

1 hour ago, KatsAzz said:

That would be a shocker!!!!

1 hour ago, wesley17 said:

NBA draft lottery is May 16th.

1 hour ago, Archimedes said:

It did not.  It’s May 16th.  Hornets have a 12.5% chance of getting top pick.

59 minutes ago, joemac said:

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

wow........ I apologize.. I was way off here.... I totally misread the ESPN article that popped up on my phone last week. I was so sad to see my Orlando Magic "picking 6th" but it appears that my lack of comprehension led me to the wrong conclusion.

Please disregard my previous post. I was completely wrong.

• Pie 3

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

wow........ I apologize.. I was way off here.... I totally misread the ESPN article that popped up on my phone last week. I was so sad to see my Orlando Magic "picking 6th" but it appears that my lack of comprehension led me to the wrong conclusion.

Please disregard my previous post. I was completely wrong.

you were just looking at the teams odds. also 2nd overall would be just as good imo. scoot is a generational talent.

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, DJ feed me moore said:

you were just looking at the teams odds. also 2nd overall would be just as good imo. scoot is a generational talent.

Scoot is great and we could double dip from Alabama across the sports with Miller, he's gonna be a stud (although having both his and miles' off court concerns may not be ideal). Obviously we want #1 and Wemby but we really really need to get a top 3 pick, the talent drop off after those 3 guys is pretty big.