• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Caption this

Lame Duck

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• I'm just happy to have a team that I can enjoy watching them play. Hopefully, the Panthers will be next.
    • We need to go BPA, and I don’t expect that to be a WR double dip. It might not be a WR at all tbh.
    • The more I think about it, I would not be surprised to see them draft Legette (WR) and Saintrisil (CB) in round 2.  I would think they will go after a LB in round 3.  After that, I expect a slot WR at 101.  A RB and maybe a C in the fifth round.  I saw NFL Network interview Jackson Powell Johnson (C) from Oregon--and if a player like him is there, we take the C and the CB in round 2.  (After doing some thinking, I think there is something to the Panthers taking Saintrisil to start at Nickel with pick 33.  They do not want him falling to 37 for his former coach to pick...I hated the idea when I heard it, but I get it.  I never would have considered it, but I understand the pick in terms of a dawg on D and and a player who starts (at nickel) day 1.   I am not sold on Legette--are they giving the X job to Johnson and want some competition for Mingo at the Z position?  Gonna be drama.