• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More NFL News

Mr. Scot

The reason for not bringing back Goodell is that under his leadership the NFL has fallen behind in technology. There's no reason not to have sensor chips in balls and/or player's uniforms, goal line sensors in the field, under 30 second instant replays piped directly into the fuging ref's headset so he doesn't have to leave the field, figuring out the best turf/field surface to limit injuries, not pouring hundreds of millions of dollars in helmet technology to limit concussions, and a laundry list of other advancements

• Pie 4
  • Beer 1

Cant even post a thread from another teams forum. Must have a block on it or something. Saints fans are already starting to claim they will take the division over us and Falcons on SaintsReport.com thread(The Panthers, Not the Saints, Projected to win the NFC South in early 2023 predictions).

I hope we take our division.

Edited by PantherOnTheProwl1523
  • Pie 1

It really doesn’t matter who is the face out front, a different human in that job would  have done what Goodell has done or would do in the future. 
Goodell is a smarmy corrupt dude though, it’s fine not to like him personally if that’s your bent. I don’t like him at all, so I would be bent that way. 

2 hours ago, PantherOnTheProwl1523 said:

Cant even post a thread from another teams forum. Must have a block on it or something. Saints fans are already starting to claim they will take the division over us and Falcons on SaintsReport.com thread(The Panthers, Not the Saints, Projected to win the NFC South in early 2023 predictions).

I hope we take our division.

Why are you on the Saints board?

Someone boo this man!

Boo-this-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Poo 1