• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Notable players that can be signed tomorrow without counting towards comp pick formulas

Varking

Sign an EDGE and a CB and let's head to camp!

Also, Kareem Hunt at a bargain is tempting.  Sanders, Hunt, and Chuba would be great.

Leonard Fournette is also out there also. 

I think RB will be a later signing if at all to see how these guys perform in camp.

I could also see us waiting on CB, but I do hope we add an EDGE before camp.

• Beer 1

Offensive linemen, not much needing to be said.  Need some more bodies.  Competition and perimeter lengthy-uglies are required.  

Biggest otherwise, I think a dude capable of playing on an island as an outside CB is the absolute biggest need given Horn & Jackson's "availability" the past 2 seasons.  The second one of them is missing time, which seems likely, we've got CJ & Taylor, & STO.  Rowe isn't really an outside corner and let's be real, Wright will be a long shot. 

So.. definitely could use a cornerback.  

A bit against the grain, but I think we should be patient with the edge defenders and assess how these guys we have are transitioning first. But if Burns is legit missing practice/field work, then probably bring in a vet.  

Also think a RB add may make more sense come cut season, but not now.

58 minutes ago, Seltzer said:

Sign an EDGE and a CB and let's head to camp!

Also, Kareem Hunt at a bargain is tempting.  Sanders, Hunt, and Chuba would be great.

Leonard Fournette is also out there also. 

I think RB will be a later signing if at all to see how these guys perform in camp.

I could also see us waiting on CB, but I do hope we add an EDGE before camp.

Hunt would be a nice one to have, but he does a lot of similar things that Sanders does.

I think Fournette would be a better complimentary piece to him and be the guy to come in when we need 1 or 2 yards for a first down.

I think we need a CB though, if we can get Peters at a decent number, I'd be all about that.

• Pie 2

I'm pretty sure this is irrelevant for us. I doubt we are anywhere close to a comp pick. We signed way too many people and lost barely anyone of value. If we really wanted to sign one of these players we should've done it already before other teams who were waiting to protect their comp picks jump into the bidding.

• Pie 2