• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

New Look Offense

Vegas Heel

Reich will feature only 2 to 3 WRs. He does not have his work horse vet WR, so I expect to see 3 WRs.

Targets:

Thielen 90; Sanders 70; Chark 70; Mingo 60; Hurst 60; Hubbard 30; Tremble 30; Thomas 30

All other WR/RB/TE will split 60 targets.

Decent 1 and done playoff offense if Young does not struggle and the defense comes together quickly. Based on Young's games of 30+ pass attempts, I expect Young to struggle with sacks, batted balls, INTs, QB hits, and NFL level QB spies. The defense will have a few major holes offenses will easily slow play. The opportunity to fill all the holes on defense, running game, and receiving targets was available this offseason, but the front office missed on the players needed to build a championship contending roster in year 1 of the rebuild.

7 wins on the low end and 10 wins on the high end with a wildcard loss is the range. After training camp and preseason, we will have a better understanding of where they are headed this year.

I have the Panthers out working 5 NFC teams in the offseason, and 4 of those teams are better equipped for playoff success. Training camp and preseason are next with the Panthers need for hope of some surprise playmakers emerging from the roster.

• Poo 1

4 minutes ago, CPantherKing said:

Reich will feature only 2 to 3 WRs. He does not have his work horse vet WR, so I expect to see 3 WRs.

Targets:

Thielen 90; Sanders 70; Chark 70; Mingo 60; Hurst 60; Hubbard 30; Tremble 30; Thomas 30

All other WR/RB/TE will split 60 targets.

Decent 1 and done playoff offense if Young does not struggle and the defense comes together quickly. Based on Young's games of 30+ pass attempts, I expect Young to struggle with sacks, batted balls, INTs, QB hits, and NFL level QB spies. The defense will have a few major holes offenses will easily slow play. The opportunity to fill all the holes on defense, running game, and receiving targets was available this offseason, but the front office missed on the players needed to build a championship contending roster in year 1 of the rebuild.

7 wins on the low end and 10 wins on the high end with a wildcard loss is the range. After training camp and preseason, we will have a better understanding of where they are headed this year.

I have the Panthers out working 5 NFC teams in the offseason, and 4 of those teams are better equipped for playoff success. Training camp and preseason are next with the Panthers need for hope of some surprise playmakers emerging from the roster.

The Worst GIF by Parks and Recreation

• Pie 2
  • The D 1

For many years playing fantasy football, there would be this question when you were looking for options at WR..."who is Tom Brady's favorite target?"

For other QBs, it would be a pretty straightforward answer. For Tom Brady, the correct answer was 'the open guy'.

I think the same thing will be true with Young. We might not have a true #1 stud receiver, but we might not need one. I imagine we'll be spreading the ball around a lot. He won't be targeting just one or two consistently. He'll be targeting whoever is in the best position to move the ball forward at any given moment during the play.

• Pie 5

3 down RB.

Soft handed TE for moving the chains.

Mr automatic in the slot.

6’4 deep threat with a 1000 yard season in his resume.

3 2nd round pedigree young WRs with alpha size competing with each other.

And with all reports the hardest working, smartest rookie QB since Manning to distribute the ball 

We’re gonna surprise the league 

• Pie 2

10 hours ago, rayzor said:

For many years playing fantasy football, there would be this question when you were looking for options at WR..."who is Tom Brady's favorite target?"

For other QBs, it would be a pretty straightforward answer. For Tom Brady, the correct answer was 'the open guy'.

I think the same thing will be true with Young. We might not have a true #1 stud receiver, but we might not need one. I imagine we'll be spreading the ball around a lot. He won't be targeting just one or two consistently. He'll be targeting whoever is in the best position to move the ball forward at any given moment during the play.

Point guard…

• Pie 1