• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers have one of NFL's most 'obsessive' fanbases

TheCasillas

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yall butthurt because I said Raleigh has more rowdy fans than Charlotte is kind of hilarious. Maybe step your poo and be louder this year k. 

Notice you didn't answer my question about how many games you showed up for in the last 5 years

1 hour ago, X-Clown said:

Notice you didn't answer my question about how many games you showed up for in the last 5 years

I have no idea I don't keep count that far back but I would guess maybe 20 games in the last 5 years.

Why does that matter the games are on tv. I can see and hear the crowd. We most definitely have one of the weaker crowds in football.

58 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I have no idea I don't keep count that far back but I would guess maybe 20 games in the last 5 years.

Why does that matter the games are on tv. I can see and hear the crowd. We most definitely have one of the weaker crowds in football.

It’s very typical that people who complain about the fans in person being this or that don’t go to the game themselves. Just as I thought..

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, X-Clown said:

It’s very typical that people who complain about the fans in person being this or that don’t go to the game themselves. Just as I thought..

While I suspect he's lying about going to 20 games over the last 5 years, if he did, considering he lives in Raleigh, that's pretty respectable attendance.

36 minutes ago, Floppin said:

While I suspect he's lying about going to 20 games over the last 5 years, if he did, considering he lives in Raleigh, that's pretty respectable attendance.

Yeah I’m not buying that for a second lol, he wouldn’t have dodged the question the first time, complained about 2.5 hours being too long to commute to a game and then changed course to talk about “hearing it on TV”. Considering one of the five years was during the pandemic with limited capacity, and the last 2 were when we were mostly poo, I call shenanigans. 

Edited by X-Clown

3 hours ago, X-Clown said:

You expect me to go to every game?

If I lived in Charlotte that would make sense. Im not traveling 2 1/2 hours to see the Panthers on Sunday for the entire season. I've visited BOA enough to form my own opinion about the crowd. I still stand on what I said. We have one of the weakest home crowds in the NFL.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

The last time I attended a game I had guys near me wearing Seahawks and Packers jerseys, and we we're not even playing those teams. Plenty of empty seats, and spoke with one guy who told me he wasn't even really interested in football he just came out due to boredom and something to do.

There are little pockets of Panthers fans who make chants, and there is one little pocket I have seen many times. Are any of you in the little group near the end zone always chants "1st and 10... 1st and 10!" whenever we get a 1st down?

We have a small fan base, but the fans on this forum are pretty hardcore.

6 minutes ago, pantherj said:

The last time I attended a game I had guys near me wearing Seahawks and Packers jerseys, and we we're not even playing those teams. Plenty of empty seats, and spoke with one guy who told me he wasn't even really interested in football he just came out due to boredom and something to do.

There are little pockets of Panthers fans who make chants, and there is one little pocket I have seen many times. Are any of you in the little group near the end zone always chants "1st and 10... 1st and 10!" whenever we get a 1st down?

We have a small fan base, but the fans on this forum are pretty hardcore.

Damn shame people just coming to the games with no rooting interest lol 

That's why the crowd sucks. Some people just there watching for fun.