• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Another one falls into the trap that is Sam Darnold

NAS

I honestly believe if Darnold starts a few games there, he will be successful. He has a better chance than Baker in Tb, with that SF squad and cmc as a release. I’m rooting for him. The Jets and Rhule staff failed him. He’s in the best situation possible.  On that team, playing 17 games I can see him out performing Derek Carr’s best season. With a date with Philly in the NFC champ.   Obviously it’s Purdy’s team and Carolina will knock them out in the divisional round. 

Happy for Sam. He's back home on the west coast, he's with CMC who he's gotten to know from their time together in Carolina, and he's playing for a coach that has a run-heavy system that just needs their QB to get the ball to the guy in space that they schemed open. It couldn't be a better situation for him after everything he's already been through in the league.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, Icege said:

Happy for Sam. He's back home on the west coast, he's with CMC who he's gotten to know from their time together in Carolina, and he's playing for a coach that has a run-heavy system that just needs their QB to get the ball to the guy in space that they schemed open. It couldn't be a better situation for him after everything he's already been through in the league.

The exact same thing we need to do for Young so he succeeds right off the bat.

1 hour ago, EgoDogg said:

I think he can get there. But to lead them there.... I can see him leading them there in the same way guys like Shaun King, Blake Bortles, and Case Keenum have in the past.

If they make it, it will be in spite of Sam, not because of him.