• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So what’s Greg Hardy up to these days

TheSpecialJuan

3 hours ago, Doc Holiday said:

Guys, Hardy hasn’t played for us in nearly 10 years, out side of being a nut, he’s not even a noteworthy former Panther. 

enough is enough, I don’t care and this shouldn’t be in the Panthers topic area. 

But can he still play DE?

11 hours ago, Ricky Prickles said:

It's the off-season and he is a former player. It's just news and carrying on conversation. If you don't like it, you didn't have to even click on it did you?

I’m just tired of people’s obsession with this crazy ass. We really don’t need more about him, even in the off-season.

On 5/5/2023 at 5:01 PM, countryboi said:

its too many ways for these guys to monetize their celebrity for any of them to be broke, you can start a YouTube channel like Cam's and make several 1000 a month or more

Cam was a generational talent at a star position and matching personality, Most players put on that helmet and are invincible to non-football fans 

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, scpanther22 said:

Cam was a generational talent at a star position and matching personality, Most players put on that helmet and are invincible to non-football fans 

None of that matters, you just need to be mildly famous to monetize your fame. It’s rich rappers that don’t make music, influencers, who don’t make any videos. The whole idea is to get famous enough to monetize your fan base. The fact that we are here talking about him right now means that he can do it.

On 5/6/2023 at 8:30 AM, Doc Holiday said:

I’m just tired of people’s obsession with this crazy ass. We really don’t need more about him, even in the off-season.

I haven't really participated much in the Huddle the past 8 years or so, but when did the Huddle get a gatekeeper? 

What a terrible "feature"