• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peter King - Young is one smart guy

NAS

25 minutes ago, CPcavedweller said:

Y'all are slobbering over recognizing an overload blitz? My god.

When you've been watching Darnold and Mayfield struggling to do the same, yes, it's something to be excited about. 

• Pie 4
  • Beer 3

17 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Apparently Reich, Brown and McCown did. What your problem is, I don't know. What's trying to be expressed, that you seem not to be understanding is that it's extraordinary for an inexperienced college freshman to not only see the play, but have the balls to change the protection. I guess that you missed the part where they said some pro QBs can't even do those things. 

I get that you're nonplussed about the Young pick, but do you have to be so damned petty and negative about everything? Good grief, dude! Damn, "Debbie" doesn't befit a dude.

he's got to tamper our expectations. that's his mission in life, to help us put the brakes on our excitement because Young or really any other QB taken at the top of this draft or any other draft isn't really worth the selection because you can get a Tom Brady in every draft.

really he's just a miserable person in here.

• Pie 2
  • Beer 3