• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Speaks With Panthers Legend Jake Delhomme

TheCasillas

Bryce is extremely humble in front of the camera, but I sense that he is really competitive on the inside. He's like a silent assassin, he is going to out study you or outwork you behind the cameras. He is exactly like Luke in terms of personality and preparation. He's got good football character, we got a special one! 

• Pie 5
  • Beer 1

8 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can't wait for him to loosen up a little bit after all this initial media stuff from the last month. I know it takes a while to get comfortable though

yeah it's all still surreal just super grateful for this opportunity you know and ready to get to work for sure

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

11 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

Can't wait for him to loosen up a little bit after all this initial media stuff from the last month. I know it takes a while to get comfortable though

He’s an unproven rookie so I’m sure he’s feeling a lot of pressure right now. Hopefully he has some early success and we get to see his personality come out more.