• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Way too early 2023 Predictions

BeenPounding

I don't usually pick individual games, because you neve know how good or bad other teams will be. I think they will win more than 7 games based on a much better coaching staff and better roster. That being said, with a new offense, new defense and a rookie QB, they will probably take some lumps until things settle in. I think the floor is 8 wins, the ceiling 11.

• Pie 1

I see a relatively slow start before picking it up mid-season and then going .500 during the last month of the season.

Whether that'll get us into the playoffs likely depends on how well the Saints and Falcons are doing at that point. Not sure I see us getting in as a wild card.

Regardless, the most important thing is how Bryce performs. Playoffs would be nice, but I'd rather win 6-7 games with Bryce showing that he's a true franchise QB than win 9-10 games and come out of the season with questions about Bryce Young being the guy.

Edited by Jay Roosevelt

Wow! I know people are homers around here but I think defying NFL history and smashing odds going on a deep playoff run with a brand new coach and rookie QB is bordering on delusional.

Something tells me these may also be the start dalton/fire Reich/fire everyone thread starters we will surely see when this obviously doesn’t happen.

• Pie 1