• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best seats

Stuart Smith

6 minutes ago, Stuart Smith said:

Trying to find seats to take my grandson. Can anyone help? Is upper level row one good seats or are they nosebleeds? Hard to find a block of 3 tickets. 

Upper level row 1 is pretty good imo…

even better if you’re in the shade most the game..assuming that’s a 1pm game the shade is mostly on the home side 

in fact the only search I like more are higher row clubs in the shade 24/7…but any club is decent but all expensive 

the closer lower levels are neck benders IME, upper level row 1 is literally the best value for view in the stadium imo

the absolute best in the entire stadium, again imo, is the WC row upper level right over the rails. Course they’re for the handicap. My buddy is in a wheel chair and brought me once they were awesome.

Edited by onmyown
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 2

1 minute ago, onmyown said:

Upper level row 1 is pretty good imo…

even better if you’re in the shade most the game..assuming that’s a 1pm game the shade is mostly on the home side 

in fact the only search I like more are higher row clubs in the shade 24/7…but any club is decent

the closer lower levels are neck benders IME

Upper level 545

If this is his first game, he won't care about them being nosebleeds, especially if he's young. I understand wanting to get him good seats though! We have seats in row 17 of the upper deck and I don't have a problem with them. If you're on a sideline, you'd be fine up to half way up in the 500 section, in my opinion.

• Pie 2

We are in the upper deck.  We spent the first 10 years 28 rows up (5 rows from the top) on the 15 yard line.  True "nose bleeds" but they were good seats.  

Last year we moved our seats - still upper deck but 11 rows up and near mid-field.  They are great seats.  It is pretty much the same view you would get from a TV at home.. can see the whole field easily without having to follow the action with your head and can keep all in peripheral.   The few times I have sat in the lower bowl or in the suites - I did not enjoy it as much because of the views aren't as good in my opinion.

Sound system absolutely sucks where we are though.  Cannot hear it at all.  It's like Charlie Brown's teacher.  Have to watch the closed captioning. 

13 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

Trying to find seats to take my grandson. Can anyone help? Is upper level row one good seats or are they nosebleeds? Hard to find a block of 3 tickets. 

I usually get 530 to 545.  You may not hear the calls but you can watch the play develop.  I've sat in the 100's before.  You only really see what's in front of you.

• Pie 1

16 hours ago, Stuart Smith said:

Upper level is fine, I always prefer first five rows myself.   ALSO, FYI ... row 1 is actually row 2 upstairs due to the fact the first row is 1aa and second row is 1 and so on.

• Pie 1