• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Clip of Laviska and TMJ training hard

3 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Could Laviska potentially play running back? He looks to be built similar to one and is dangerous with the ball in his hands. I realize thats a whole other position to learn but he would have the catching out the backfield down well already at least

Fitt mentioned that Laviska would be a receiver this year. They may have some plays drawn up for him to be gadget, but he will be focusing on the WR position. 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 1

3 minutes ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Could Laviska potentially play running back? He looks to be built similar to one and is dangerous with the ball in his hands. I realize thats a whole other position to learn but he would have the catching out the backfield down well already at least

Wouldn't surprise me to see the team march out in 01 personnel and have Shenault motion into/from the backfield. 👀

• Pie 3

3 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

We got some big ass WRs this season.

Laviska 6’1 220lbs

Mingo 6’2 226lbs

Chark 6’4 210lbs

Marshall 6’3 205lbs

Thielen 6’2 210lbs

Also got few speedsters with Byrd and Smith

Don’t forget Chark and TMJ are both sub 4.4 guys. Faster than Shi.

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

25 minutes ago, Lame Duck said:

We got some big ass WRs this season.

Laviska 6’1 220lbs

Mingo 6’2 226lbs

Chark 6’4 210lbs

Marshall 6’3 205lbs

Thielen 6’2 210lbs

Also got few speedsters with Byrd and Smith

Gettleman would be jealous, he liked them BIG

• The D 4

1 minute ago, My Goodness My Guinness said:

Good god that route by Laviska didn’t even look real. Still shocked the coaches didn’t try using him more as a traditional WR last year.

Yea we didn’t have a creative offensive mind last year at all. I’ve seen the he can’t track the ball well, but I’ve seen that has been discredited with his college tape because you don’t forget how to do it you just might not utilize the skill set as often which can lead to rust. But curl routes and out routes like just seen, don’t require tracking of the ball to any serious magnitude we need to put him in position to excel we have deep (TMJ/DJ) wrs we have slot wrs we just need to get him the ball in different scenarios down the field not so much as a running back but hitch slants and curls where he can make a man miss and pick up chunk yards. Between Frank Thomas and Jim we should be able to draw up a lot of creative ways to attack using all our weapons.

• Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Mr. Scot said:

I was fairly agile when I was young, but I think if I'd have tried what they're doing I'd probably have fallen on my ass multiple times 😆

TMJ should get a little wider on his stance, me thinks.  But what do I know 🙂