• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Monday Night Football has three simultaneous doubleheaders this year

ladypanther

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Of course they put our game on ESPN.smh

We can't even get all eyes on our rookie for 1 night. This is cool they will respect us down the line when Young is lighting this league on fire.

Fug em!

It’s a nationally televised game, with no competition… wtf?

• Pie 1

5 minutes ago, DamnItJake! said:

Monday Night Games are overrated!! Doesn’t mean anything anymore!! In the past it meant you were good.. not that I got a Monday night game!! U had to earn it!

I disagree. Night games are the best SNF and MNF. All eyes on you from the Nat'l audience.

Reminds me of my high school years. I remember playing in scrimmage games during the summer. Ain't no way players prefer day games over night games. Them lights at night shining bright hit something different.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam

59 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I disagree. Night games are the best SNF and MNF. All eyes on you from the Nat'l audience.

Reminds me of my high school years. I remember playing in scrimmage games during the summer. Ain't no way players prefer day games over night games. Them lights at night shining bright hit something different.

I am glad they mean something to you!! Times change!! NFL is money driven.. whether Young plays week 2 is not really a matter.. we have Dalton.. so it’s a headline for the NFL

1 hour ago, weyco2000 said:

I'm in NY so it won't be on basic cable, probably the only game that would have been since TNF will be on Amazon or whatever. So it does suck for national Panthers fans that don't pay for whatever cable/streaming package has espn.

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I'm in NY so it won't be on basic cable, probably the only game that would have been since TNF will be on Amazon or whatever. So it does suck for national Panthers fans that don't pay for whatever cable/streaming package has espn.

If you’re in NY, you’ll probably never see a Panthers game, unless a NY team is involved or you have ESPN or Amazon… for now.

2 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

If you’re in NY, you’ll probably never see a Panthers game, unless a NY team is involved or you have ESPN or Amazon… for now.

7 hours ago, DamnItJake! said:

I am glad they mean something to you!! Times change!! NFL is money driven.. whether Young plays week 2 is not really a matter.. we have Dalton.. so it’s a headline for the NFL

Who cares about Dalton, he made a cameo  appearance in Nawlins, that is really trying to make something out of nothing 

Now if we played the Bengals there would be more of an angle, you know, the team that drafted him and was there previous franchise QB

And it's really discouraging they think the focus will be on Dalton in week 2, if he is not holding a clip board on the sidelines , than Reich is another Fox/Rivera 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan
  • Pie 1

9 hours ago, weyco2000 said:

A lot of people don’t pay for that trash network. And there is competition, the Steelers are kicking off an hour later on the more accessible network. The Steelers of all teams. Might as well have made it Steelers v Redskins to complete the FU to Panthers fans who hate how big those fan bases are in the Carolinas.

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

47 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

And it's really discouraging they think the focus will be on Dalton in week 2, if he is not holding a clip board on the sidelines , than Reich is another Fox/Rivera 

This is a dumb take, Bryce may not be ready week 2 and that has no bearing on him as a player or the future of the franchise or its coach 

• Pie 6

26 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

This is a dumb take, Bryce may not be ready week 2 and that has no bearing on him as a player or the future of the franchise or its coach 

You know how he gets ready, by playing, I thought we were done with the safe and cautious approach, I thought that's why people didn't want Wilks

Now we are OK with the player we have pretty much invested our immediate future in not playing, while a washed up journeymen QB is taking the snaps