• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Aints didn't want Dalton, why Should we ?

1 minute ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

If you don’t trust the former NFL QB HC who collaborated with the FO to choose Young then who do you trust?

I think Dalton came here to mentor a young QB. Can he start if it’s necessary? Yes but it is definitely not the plan.  Is he here to be the starter? No. 

That's the problem. They don't trust the decision to draft Young or any of the people making the decisions.

5 minutes ago, Pejorative Miscreant said:

If you don’t trust the former NFL QB HC who collaborated with the FO to choose Young then who do you trust?

I think Dalton came here to mentor a young QB. Can he start if it’s necessary? Yes but it is definitely not the plan.  Is he here to be the starter? No. 

I believe in young, but not the person who started Carson Wentz 

12 minutes ago, rayzor said:

That's the problem. They don't trust the decision to draft Young or any of the people making the decisions.

No Panthers Fan should 

After 28 years of failure and mediocrity , sprinkled with breif glimpses of success, and add the Rhule pooshow, all of a sudden you are blindly trusting anyone , especially Reich who couldn't decide weather to start Matt Ryan or Carson Wentz , when they haven't done anything for this franchise , and blindly attack anyone who dares question them 

I believe in young , but it remains to be seen if we have a good coaching staff or not 

Edited by Day1PanthersFan

1 minute ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

No Panthers Fan should 

After 28 years of failure and mediocrity , sprinkled with breif glimpses of success, and add the Rhule pooshow, all of a sudden you are blindly trusting anyone , especially Reich who couldn't decide weather to start Matt Ryan or Carson Wentz , when they haven't done anything for this

how many of those 28 years were under the charge of this coaching staff?

• Pie 1

To be fair to OP, I believe he is referring to another thread where somebody said he had a dumb take for suggesting Dalton shouldn’t see the field vs the Saints week 2 because Young should be starting. Now, creating a thread anytime a vocal minority make silly statements: ill advised.

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

Does that matter ?, there are plenty of coaching staffs we had hope in that failed , why do you think this staff will be any different untill you see results ?

Wow that's quite the logic! It's almost like if you applied that same logic to the backup QB position you're complaining about maybe this terrible ass thread wouldn't exist!

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Wow that's quite the logic! It's almost like if you applied that same logic to the backup QB position you're complaining about maybe this terrible ass thread wouldn't exist!

Man you are dense, I did apply that logic, thats why the thread exists , blindly trusting anyone at this point is stupid, if Reich starts Dalton , are you still going to defend him 

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

Man you are dense, I did apply that logic, thats why the thread exists , blindly trusting anyone at this point is stupid, if Reich starts Dalton , are you still going to defend him 

Wrong. You told someone there's no point in getting excited until you see how good or bad the coaching staff does. That logic applies to you being a negative nancy about the backup QB position. Why complain when they haven't even taken a snap yet? Why not just wait and see before complaining? Make sense?

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

If you think Dalton is starting the season then there really is very little hope for you. Some Saints fan said it? Ohhhh my bad should have read the fine print. Carry on. Reputable source confirmed.

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Let me guess, it's because the saints are idiots 

He has been cut multiple times, Dallas,Saints, and people are saying our Savior coach who has already won us a superbowl is going to start him week 1

I would rather start an unknown quantity, than a proven failure 

Is your wife named Karen and you go by Darren?

1 minute ago, Mr Mojo Risin said:

Wrong. You told someone there's no point in getting excited until you see how good or bad the coaching staff does. That logic applies to you being a negative nancy about the backup QB position. Why complain when they haven't even taken a snap yet? Why not just wait and see before complaining? Make sense?

He has 12 years of taking snaps, we dont need to see anymore 

And why not just wait and see how things turn out before we have our superbowl rings fitted 

I prefer to live in Reality , not in fantasy land 

1 hour ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

Let me guess, it's because the saints are idiots 

He has been cut multiple times, Dallas,Saints, and people are saying our Savior coach who has already won us a superbowl is going to start him week 1

I would rather start an unknown quantity, than a proven failure 

It's finally nice to meet you Darren.... your wife Karen is lovely