• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Simms top 40 QB's

Jackie Lee

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Im not even sure diva WR is a thing anymore.

AB was the last of a dying breed. TO/Moss/Ocho Cinco have long been retired.

Who in the league right now is even considered a diva WR?

What I’m saying is I don’t want my rookie QB getting tunnel vision for an (stereotype) demand the ball Alpha WR. I’d rather him in a built Offence like we have with all solid receivers that attack certain parts of the field. Sure once the growing pains are done and he’s reading the whole field add that guy to take it to the next level 

6 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

What I’m saying is I don’t want my rookie QB getting tunnel vision for an (stereotype) demand the ball Alpha WR. I’d rather him in a built Offence like we have with all solid receivers that attack certain parts of the field. Sure once the growing pains are done and he’s reading the whole field add that guy to take it to the next level 

Once again I don't think there are any diva WR's left in this league. That's not a issue Bryce has to worry about anymore.

The toxic WR's are retired. I have seen some say OBJ is a diva but he's not even a #1 WR anymore. The league is in good hands at the WR position. Not many hotheads at that position anymore. I think AB was the last of that.

12 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Once again I don't think there are any diva WR's left in this league. That's not a issue Bryce has to worry about anymore.

The toxic WR's are retired. I have seen some say OBJ is a diva but he's not even a #1 WR anymore. The league is in good hands at the WR position. Not many hotheads at that position anymore. I think AB was the last of that.

Let’s get away from me saying diva let’s wipe that. What I’m saying is I believe for the better long term development of a QB subconsciously getting tunnel vision at the very start of a career for an Alpha WR is best practise. Get the growing pains out the way with him reading defences and attacking matchups then add that Alpha and watch the offence explode 

8 minutes ago, Aussie Tank said:

Let’s get away from me saying diva let’s wipe that. What I’m saying is I believe for the better long term development of a QB subconsciously getting tunnel vision at the very start of a career for an Alpha WR is best practise. Get the growing pains out the way with him reading defences and attacking matchups then add that Alpha and watch the offence explode 

We can agree to disagree.

The goal for every young QB is to have a #1 WR. Mahomes/Burrow/Herbert all had a #1 WR early in their careers. Josh Allen didn't break out until they traded for Diggs.

You need a #1 WR in this league to be successful. The days of winning SB's with #2 WR's are long gone. You need weapons in this league.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1

3 hours ago, BlackPanther22 said:

Define "lots" because I feel like if there were a lot of people with those rankings it would've affected consensus boards. 

I can believe people having Stroud over Bryce because of size but AR...idk just based on his lack of tape which is what scouts seem to lean on. 

Every team that I am aware of clearly had Bryce as their #1

• Pie 6
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

29 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

We can agree to disagree.

The goal for every young QB is to have a #1 WR. Mahomes/Burrow/Herbert all had a #1 WR early in their careers. Josh Allen didn't break out until they traded for Diggs.

You need a #1 WR in this league to be successful. The days of winning SB's with #2 WR's are long gone. You need weapons in this league.

The goal is to win games. Fantasy status is not important 

• Poo 1

1 hour ago, Varking said:

His tape is better. His arm is better. His legs are better. He has the weight you look for in an NFL QB. His height is fine for an NFL QB. There’s no doubt in my mind if Williams could enter this class he’d be the number one pick. 

I hope the people that said Stroud will bust because OSU first round QBs always bust (all two of them) scream twice as loud about Williams next year. USC’s “qb history” is worse. 

4 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

I hope the people that said Stroud will bust because OSU first round QBs always bust (all two of them) scream twice as loud about Williams next year. USC’s “qb history” is worse. 

No school has great QB history. Mac Jones looks like a bust and Tua can’t stay on the field. Didn’t scare us away from Young. Oregon was trash tier until Herbert. Even Burrow spent more time at OSU than LSU. Folks who judge guys off of the school they went to don’t evaluate tape. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1