• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

6 hours ago, ncfan said:

Against college kids where only about 2 guys he was going against that night would even make it to the league Scoot was playing in.

And while we’re on pressure, how about the NCAA Tourney.

Yeah the NCAA Tourney when he was playing with a groin injury which is why his stats dipped.

Yeah lets talk about it...

5 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's no point in berating each other over choosing between Scoot or Miller. As long as Clifford is coach either one will be lucky to see significant minutes.

MKG , Kemba, Bimybo all got significant minutes their rookie year under Cliff

Just now, WOW!! said:

MKG , Kemba, Bimybo all got significant minutes their rookie year under Cliff

I'll believe it when I see it. Took way too long for Mark get his time to shine. When he did he balled out. We're cellar dwellers until we get a real coach in here and not Ron Rivera 2.0

• Pie 1

7 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Yeah the NCAA Tourney when he was playing with a groin injury which is why his stats dipped.

Yeah lets talk about it...

List of Guys who won SEC poy as freshman 

1. Bernard King

2. Chris Jackson 

3. John Wall

4. AD

5. Malik Monk

6. Brandon miller

Not a bad list

1 minute ago, frankw said:

I'll believe it when I see it. Took way too long for Mark get his time to shine. When he did he balled out. We're cellar dwellers until we get a real coach in here and not Ron Rivera 2.0

Big men take time.. Nobody was screaming Start Kia when Borrego was here..

3 hours ago, piratehead said:

Brandon Miller = Jayson Tatum 

Tell me I’m wrong…but first, look at their college stats and measurements. Hornets would be crazy not to draft Miller! Melo, Miller, Williams would be an immediate impact and playoff team in two years max.

This is why he will be the pick. This dude is getting comps to Tatum/PG.

I will say it again he's 6'9 with a handle and can create his own offense for himself and others. He's a certified playmaker who can also shoot.

Pair him with Melo and watch these dudes grow together. 

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

This is why he will be the pick. This dude is getting comps to Tatum/PG.

I will say it again he's 6'9 with a handle and can create his own offense for himself and others. He's a certified playmaker who can also shoot.

Pair him with Melo and watch these dudes grow together. 

Even if he couldn’t create his own shot (which he can) 

a 6’9 40% 3 point shooter and 4 position defender would be a top 3 pick any year..

• Pie 2

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Not very many that's for sure.

Wade is probably the best answer but you can't forget his teammates he played with Shaq and Lebron.

And Wade was at least 6’4 ., Not that much smaller then his counterparts..

1 hour ago, CPF4LIFE said:

Its not one game...wtf?? Just say you dont know much about Scoot at all. Jesus christ.

Show me highlights of Scoot making more than a few jumpshots.

Miller has single games where he's making multiple shots all over the court.

You wants a rim attacker in a shooting league. Cmon man that's not how you win games. Miller will put the ball in the hoop when the defense packs the paint. What will Scoot do when he can't drive?

21 minutes ago, frankw said:

There's no point in berating each other over choosing between Scoot or Miller. As long as Clifford is coach either one will be lucky to see significant minutes.

We definitely need a new coach. Not sure what we are waiting for but that should be our next move hiring a coach that can coach a younger roster. Clifford is not the best coach for this kind of roster.

• Pie 1

18 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Big men take time.. Nobody was screaming Start Kia when Borrego was here..

Kai was not as far along as Mark. But the hurdle to his development was Plumlee. The front office had to trade Mason for Mark to get the chance to develop. That's classic Steve Clifford my guy.

Edited by frankw

8 minutes ago, WOW!! said:

Even if he couldn’t create his own shot (which he can) 

a 6’9 40% 3 point shooter and 4 position defender would be a top 3 pick any year..

I honestly think the people who don't want him is because of his off the court situation.

There is no way you are a true basketball head and not realize a wing with his skillset would not help this team. People suggesting pairing 2 ball dominant pg's together only to find out a few months later that they don't fit and have to trade one of them away.

People comparing Stroud/Young to Miller/Scoot just don't know what they are talking about.lol

• Beer 1