• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

3 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I said he was a better passer he's a pg he should be better lol.

Other than that im not sure why people keep saying Scoot is more talented. Athleticism doesn't mean anything if you can't make shots. Also Miller is more than a spot up shooter. Watch his film he creates off the dribble more than people think.

Broken record…get a new angle man

Miller is the NBA draft version of Jalen Carter. 

Stock took a hit from off court stuff but still considered top talent. They both also reportedly had some bad interviews and workouts. 

Myself I'll take Scoot. Isn't he working with Curry to improve. That's a plus.  Miller is battling mono and has lost 13 lbs. I had mono once it's no joke but it also would make a great excuse if you wanted to be lazy.  Just saying I'll take the prospect who doesn't have to say "I can only refer you to my lawyer on that" three times a week. It's not going away.  

I'll take the Bryce Young of the class. Scoot has kept his nose clean and did a trail run in a NBA style junior league. 

1 hour ago, mickeye76 said:

Stock took a hit from off court stuff but still considered top talent. They both also reportedly had some bad interviews and workouts. 

Myself I'll take Scoot. Isn't he working with Curry to improve. That's a plus.  Miller is battling mono and has lost 13 lbs. I had mono once it's no joke but it also would make a great excuse if you wanted to be lazy.  Just saying I'll take the prospect who doesn't have to say "I can only refer you to my lawyer on that" three times a week. It's not going away.  

I'll take the Bryce Young of the class. Scoot has kept his nose clean and did a trail run in a NBA style junior league. 

Yeah I’m sure no doctors diagnosed him or anything and he’s just being lazy. It’s just so easy to make poo up like that and get away with it while under the scrutiny of billion dollar organizations. /s

2 hours ago, mickeye76 said:

I have posted multiple interviews of Miller in this thread. None of them seemed bad. I think that's people from other teams trying to tank his value so he can fall. He seems very well spoken from the iterviews I have seen.

Also this isn't Bryce vs Young. Both of those guys could throw the ball. The most important skill in basketball is shooting and Miller has a major advantage over Scoot. This is just what you prefer a rim attacking pg or a 2 way wing.

It's a pretty easy choice imo.

10 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wait Miller killed someone?

Why is the other guy in jail while Miller is free?

Stop trolling. This isn't IG.

Nah. He didn’t kill anyone. He just brought his angry friend his gun and somebody died. It’s not murder, but it isn’t right and it’s something. I get a text like he got and it probably goes unread until the next morning for his safety as much as mine. 

• Pie 1

11 minutes ago, SameDamnThing said:

Nah. He didn’t kill anyone. He just brought his angry friend his gun and somebody died. It’s not murder, but it isn’t right and it’s something. I get a text like he got and it probably goes unread until the next morning for his safety as much as mine. 

So if you bring me my gun and I shoot someone. Do you think you should go to prison with me?

I already know the answer. All fun and games till it's you in the same situation.

51 minutes ago, SameDamnThing said:

What did the text say?

Give me Scoot!!! Haven't read through all this but Scoot has a chance to be special, a #1 on a team. I think Brandon Miller, while good, is at best a #2 or more likely #3. A Melo, Scoot, Miles, PJ and Mark lineup would be fantastic! It would be a lot of fun and I am not worried about defense. Mark has shown that he could be an anchor on defense and clean up any mistakes our guards can make. 

I just want this pick as bad as I wanted the Monk pick. He didn't end up working out but this does get me excited at the thought of what this team could be. 

My comp for Scoot is an in shape Baron Davis. My comp for Miller is Kris Middleton. Give me Scoot!

3 hours ago, yasuhara2241 said:

Give me Scoot!!! Haven't read through all this but Scoot has a chance to be special, a #1 on a team. I think Brandon Miller, while good, is at best a #2 or more likely #3. A Melo, Scoot, Miles, PJ and Mark lineup would be fantastic! It would be a lot of fun and I am not worried about defense. Mark has shown that he could be an anchor on defense and clean up any mistakes our guards can make. 

I just want this pick as bad as I wanted the Monk pick. He didn't end up working out but this does get me excited at the thought of what this team could be. 

My comp for Scoot is an in shape Baron Davis. My comp for Miller is Kris Middleton. Give me Scoot!

How can Scoot be a #1 when Miller is a better shooter and scorer?