• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Draft lottery talk

CamWhoaaCam

7 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Wait Miller killed someone?

Why is the other guy in jail while Miller is free?

Stop trolling. This isn't IG.

Other guy was "slanging crack rock instead of having a wicked jump shot".

Edited by JVic
  • Flames 1

14 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

What. A. Shocker. - Harry Potter GIF - Shocker Shocked ...

You aren’t at all worried that he supplied the gun that killed someone.  I am keeping that out of the conversation as much as possible but it is there.  Stay blind to that and keep making excuses for him vanishing in games.  

G league > SEC btw.  A lot better.  Don’t even care though my eyes see Scoot is much better.  Sorry

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Guns and Butter that's all Miller knows.

I actually had a laugh at the Juicy lyrics the other day when the "50 inch screen ... phone bill about 2 G's flat" lines hit.  I was like you can get a 50" TV now for $300 and I can call anywhere in the world unlimited for like $160 a month.  And I suck at rapping.

Just now, Shocker said:

You aren’t at all worried that he supplied the gun that killed someone.  I am keeping that out of the conversation as much as possible but it is there.  Stay blind to that and keep making excuses for him vanishing in games.  

G league > SEC btw.  A lot better.  Don’t even care though my eyes see Scoot is much better.  Sorry

Charlotte is sending their staff to Alabama to do his background research. The police already cleared his name.

Im not sure why you want to keep discussing it. Are you hoping he goes to jail or something?

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Charlotte is sending their staff to Alabama to do his background research. The police already cleared his name.

Im not sure why you want to keep discussing it. Are you hoping he goes to jail or something?

Of course not.  Stop.  I hope Miller becomes Kevin Durant cuz he has the skills that are remarkably like him.  But…the mentality is different.  Scoot is way better than you think.  

2 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Of course not.  Stop.  I hope Miller becomes Kevin Durant cuz he has the skills that are remarkably like him.  But…the mentality is different.  Scoot is way better than you think.  

Did you miss the part when I said I would take Scoot if Melo wasn't already on the roster?

I simply don't think Scoot and Melo can play together to their full potential. Melo can play sg but he wont be at his best without the ball. Same for Scoot.

If we trade Melo then by all means take Scoot. If not I think Miller will be the best pick for this team. I see him as a 2 way wing who will be 20ppg for the next 10 years.

I will add this…Scoot is 19.  I realize Miller in 1 year older.  Man, Scoot in three years looks like a sure fire all star in my eyes.  Miller will be a jump shooter.  Different mentality and different players.  Scoot steps in the court next season with something to prove.  Miller is a role player.  We can’t pass on him 

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

I will add this…Scoot is 19.  I realize Miller in 1 year older.  Man, Scoot in three years looks like a sure fire all star in my eyes.  Miller will be a jump shooter.  Different mentality and different players.  Scoot steps in the court next season with something to prove.  Miller is a role player.  We can’t pass on him 

Man you simply don't understand basketball.

You calling Miller a role player when he is already a more advanced scorer than Scoot. 

Jump shooting is actually important. You can't dunk every time down the court. This is basketball man the goal is to put the ball in the hoop. You trying to downplay Miller because he can actually shoot unlike Scoot the grasshopper Henderson!

4 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Man you simply don't understand basketball.

You calling Miller a role player when he is already a more advanced scorer than Scoot. 

Jump shooting is actually important. You can't dunk every time down the court. This is basketball man the goal is to put the ball in the hoop. You trying to downplay Miller because he can actually shoot unlike Scoot the grasshopper Henderson!

LOL…ok.  You don’t know me.  At all.  Miller has serious bust potential.  His hot and cold game doesn’t translate man.  I do in fact know basketball.  But more over I see competitive nature in players.   Scoot is an alpha dog player.  Miller is not.  Fall in love with the skill but Scoot will be a much better pro.  By a long ways

Edited by Shocker

1 minute ago, Shocker said:

LOL…ok.  You don’t know me.  At all.  Miller has serious bust potential.  His hot and cold game doesn’t translate man.  I do in fact know basketball.  But more over I see competitive nature in players.   Scoot is an alpha dog player.  Miller is not.  Fall in love with the skill but Scoot will be a much better pro.  By a long ways

The difference between me and you is you flat out just hate Miller. When you keep talking about him bringing his friend a gun and now calling him a serious bust potential player tells me all I need to know. You just hate Miller.

I recognize Scoot can be a star, but on this team with Melo he will not reach that potential. In order for Scoot to be that player you need to hand him the keys to the franchise. That wont happen with Melo on the team.

8 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

The difference between me and you is you flat out just hate Miller. When you keep talking about him bringing his friend a gun and now calling him a serious bust potential player tells me all I need to know. You just hate Miller.

I recognize Scoot can be a star, but on this team with Melo he will not reach that potential. In order for Scoot to be that player you need to hand him the keys to the franchise. That wont happen with Melo on the team.

Hey man…we can have different opinions.  Fine with that.  Please don’t say hate Miller.  Farthest from the truth.  I mentioned I hope he is Kevin Durant.  Far from hate.  You have your guy, I have mine.  I would consider Scoot at #1 personally so call me crazy.  Love the fight in that dude.

As for playing with Lamelo…dude.  This could be the most dynamic backcourt in the NBA.  They can absolutely play together.  Would give me a real reason to watch this team.  Perfect fit.  Need to trade away Terry but like I said…should have traded him before,  his contract is the problem 

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

30 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Hey man…we can have different opinions.  Fine with that.  Please don’t say hate Miller.  Farthest from the truth.  I mentioned I hope he is Kevin Durant.  Far from hate.  You have your guy, I have mine.  I would consider Scoot at #1 personally so call me crazy.  Love the fight in that dude.

As for playing with Lamelo…dude.  This could be the most dynamic backcourt in the NBA.  They can absolutely play together.  Would give me a real reason to watch this team.  Perfect fit.  Need to trade away Terry but like I said…should have traded him before,  his contract is the problem 

Yeah we can have different opinions, but your opinion seems to be more than basketball. You been talking about his off the court situation all throughout this thread. It gets annoying you keep bringing it up.

Lets just hope both Scoot and Miller both end up being good picks no matter where they go.