• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offseason Program ...

TheCasillas

Started yesterday, I believe. I don't think the media gets the same access to this portion of the offseason workouts. Kind of glad. The attention on Young would get old for a lot of people at this type of thing. There will be enough time for that in Training Camp. 

Just now, Wolfcop said:

Started yesterday, I believe. I don't think the media gets the same access to this portion of the offseason workouts. Kind of glad. The attention on Young would get old for a lot of people at this type of thing. There will be enough time for that in Training Camp. 

yea sounds like yesterday was meetings and logitistics, and today was actual field work.

• Pie 1

8 minutes ago, jayboogieman said:

Watch the press conference from today. One of the reporters asked every coach about him.

its going to be such a grind for them getting asked about his size week in and week out for the next 4 months.

Edited by TheCasillas
  • Pie 2
  • Beer 1

6 minutes ago, TheCasillas said:

its going to be such a grind for them getting asked about his size week in and week out for the next 4 months.

If you look at the panthers Insta, they only have one photo of Bryce. Seems like they are trying to tame the narrative as well.

• Pie 1

17 hours ago, TheCasillas said:

And not just the coaches. All the players as well.

Just about every question to Mingo was about Bryce. “What’s the most interesting thing Bryce has said to you?” “When you look at Bryce does it make you want to do anything he asks you to?” “What’s the most unusual thing in Bryce’s locker?” “So a question about you. Do YOU think Bryce has dreamy eyes?” 

Probably reporters asking each other Bryce questions by the time training camp roll around. 

• Flames 1