• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Christian McCaffrey calls trade to 49ers “the best thing that ever happened to me”

ladypanther

I have no problem with him saying that.  CMC was a really fun player to watch.  He was a great asset, but this is a QB driven league.  If Cam hadn't been broken by the NFL - the last few years could have been VERY different for CMC and the Panthers.

It just didn't workout, and that's OK.  I wish him nothing but the best in SF.  As we saw, he got one heck of an upgrade in SF.  Good for him.  With the picks we got, we were able to get our QB so we'll see what happens here.

• Pie 1

I miss him..  a player that can break one big on any play from scrimmage. Missing him bust one up the middle and seeing him watch himself on the big screen to make sure no one would catch him from behind. Missing him make defenders break ankles as he stops on a dime and change directions or change speeds .. Missing him in the open field as a receiver.   ( we remember the good times.. not the injuries ) 

He appeared to be a good person.  So I wish him a healthy career,  and just once,, we beat him and the 49'ers to make another trip to the Super Bowl..

Go Panthers

• Pie 3
  • Beer 3

Sometimes a set back or something unfortunate can be a blessing in disguise. Everything happens for a reason you just my not see it right now . Some of the best things happen after misfortune so control what you can and let the rest handle its self ..

• Beer 1