• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Supporters Section” for Panthers

NAS

1 minute ago, TheCasillas said:

but they dont today, so why would they all of a sudden?....supporter's sections are always cheaper than regular seats. 

Because it's the NFL, not MLS. Different crowd. You don't think a gaggle of Iggles fans who would be allowed to go all Philly for 4 quarters wouldn't want to sit together? It's awesome soccer let's the sections have cheaper seats, but the NFL wouldn't need to do that.

4 minutes ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

THIS is a supporters section ... in basketball. Makes the Cameron Crazies look like infants!

Our sports are thousands of years behind the rest of the world in enthusiasm but I'm not sure that's a bad thing. My English friends descriptions of game day issues make me realize that is OK. 

• Pie 1

45 minutes ago, csx said:

I remember an article from 2020 where it said you were doing it. Was that a 1 time thing or has it continued?

We did it during covid, but it was easy then because there were open seats. We've worked with them on several plans since - all of which have us paying full price for all the tickets - but they never want to do it. The upper corners is the best they have agreed to. And, yeah, that ain't it .

6 minutes ago, RoaringRiot said:

We did it during covid, but it was easy then because there were open seats. We've worked with them on several plans since - all of which have us paying full price for all the tickets - but they never want to do it. The upper corners is the best they have agreed to. And, yeah, that ain't it .

Is it due to complications of displacing PSL owners? 

Should be the whole stadium...save for a small visitor section.  I remember years ago...MNF..the game against Tampa prob for the NFC South (which may have gotten Gruden fired)..I sat in lower level endzone...everyone was standing up the entire game. Every play.   Also, another night game..I think against the Pats (we won)..the crowd was so crazy the stadium was shaking...I was told the TV announcers commented on it.  It can be done.  We just need a winner!!!

• Beer 1

2 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

Because it's the NFL, not MLS. Different crowd. You don't think a gaggle of Iggles fans who would be allowed to go all Philly for 4 quarters wouldn't want to sit together? It's awesome soccer let's the sections have cheaper seats, but the NFL wouldn't need to do that.

I’m very confused on what you are attempting to say. Are we in agreement that supporters sections wouldnt work in the nfl?

I may be wrong but in world football the supporters section seems to refer to a section for away fans and the motivation is safety.

What the Riot is purposing is a home section that they would I suppose own just like any other PSL would?

Edited by csx