• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

“Supporters Section” for Panthers

NAS

1 hour ago, TheCasillas said:

I’m very confused on what you are attempting to say. Are we in agreement that supporters sections wouldnt work in the nfl?

It would work fine if the concept was built in to the PSL process from the beginning.

• Beer 2

42 minutes ago, csx said:

It would work fine if the concept was built in to the PSL process from the beginning.

The nfl doesn’t permit fans to bring in devices to emphasize sounds… it wouldn’t work in the nfl bc of their fan rulesets. This isn’t a new concept, it’s just not a concept that happens in the nfl.

16 hours ago, cookinbrak said:

Anybody that buys a ticket and attends the game is a supporter.

There are some truly stupid people on this planet.

One of the problems in Panther land is too many damn banks and corporations have bought up the seats then hand them out to every douche nozzle client from out of town to try to impress who then show up in a random Patriots jersey and could give a crap less who wins. The stadium gets filled with these clowns. Of course thats the organizations fault for selling to the corporations and helping fill the stadium with a bunch of people who dont care either way.

Does anybody remember years ago when they had a constant pre game video going of Brad Hoover (after retiring and losing all his muscle and weight) saying something to the extent of..."Cheer on your team proudly but if anybody gets too allowed here is a number to call to report them and remember cheer but dont cheer too loud. Gooooo Panthers". 

It was the most ridiculous video I ever saw and to take a tough guy like Brad Hoover and pay him to host the advertisement telling everyone to cheer but dont be loud and if anybody stands up and claps or gets too loud to just report them to the specified number. I remember sitting with a buddy of mine and making fun of how ridiculous that pre game big screen commercial sounded. It basically invited some of the corporate free ticket show up with a Steelers or Chargers jersey douche nozzles that show on Sunday each week. 

Want to get the stadium right? Stop selling great seats to too many corporations and save them for real fans. As well they ,ay also consider making tickets affordable for an average family again instead of making it so expensive that some average families cannot afford to take the kids out and watch games due to the high cost of everything in the stadium including tickets, food drinks (not beer, just normal drinks) etc. Im surprised they arent making us pay to take a piss these days as crazy and extreme ad pricing has gotten. Just my take and im sure some "know it all" can chime in and tell me how wrong I am.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, ncstatekwi said:

Win....Get in the Playoffs....then this Fan Section talk will stop!!!  Nothing like the Panthers/Cowboys Home game in 1996 Divisional Round...never seen the stadium rock and shake like that since then...

I think the point is to have a great atmosphere consistently, regardless of how the team plays. It can make a big difference, not only in the overall fan experience, but the performance of the team. 

• Beer 1

It’s a great idea, but those in the lower sections will not give up their PSL’s.

if there is a way to get a total section of rowdy fans, it think it would spread faster.

rowdy fans in the lower sections don’t want to go upper deck for a special section

rowdy fans in the upper deck don’t have the money to move to the lower section

Edited by Panther53521

40 minutes ago, Panther53521 said:

It’s a great idea, but those in the lower sections will not give up their PSL’s.

if there is a way to get a total section of rowdy fans, it think it would spread faster.

rowdy fans in the lower sections don’t want to go upper deck for a special section

rowdy fans in the upper deck don’t have the money to move to the lower section

That’s probably it won’t happen until we go through a major renovation or build a new stadium that forces a reissue of PSL’s

Edited by NAS

On 5/18/2023 at 11:32 AM, PanthersATL said:

Support sections for soccer are not unique. Atlanta has a solid one as well.   I think it adds a lot to the soccer game experience.  

Biggest difference would be that NFL rules state no outside noisemakers are allowed, vs Soccer's use of drums and horns by fans during game action.

And thank you NFL, for once. 

Those soccer things are ugly noise.