• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers release Jacob Eason and Preston Williams

Dorian Gray

Qb room -1 

If corral stays healthy and stays in the team he might get some playing time imo. I'm not wishing injury on Dalton or Bryce but if that does happen to either of them,  corral has an in

If they were smart they'd give corral a ton of pre season snaps to see what they got 

Edited by Hoenheim

Just now, Hoenheim said:

Qb room -1 

If corral stays healthy and stays in the team he might get some playing time imo. I'm not wishing injury on Dalton or Bryce but if that does happen to either of them,  corral has an in

I too hope they give him an honest look, he's young, and under contract already, may as well see what he's got at camp.

• Pie 2

9 minutes ago, Hoenheim said:

Qb room -1 

If they were smart they'd give corral a ton of pre season snaps to see what they got 

He will certainly benefit from having Dalton there as well as McCown and the other coaching staff. 

Hope this has cheered him up a bit.

• Pie 4
  • Beer 2