• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young Twitter Test

poundaway

he makes it look easy. looks like he's a college kid playing against a bunch of 5th graders sometimes. he just abuses defenses. can't wait to see what it looks like with it being his full time gig rather than having to split time being a student. plus with this coaching staff...lawdy i think we're in for a fun ride.

• Pie 6

14 hours ago, poundaway said:

Its slow around here.  Here's every BY TD for your enjoyment.

So anybody worried about his arm strength needs to watch this. About a minute and a half in, he throws from his end zone, one a rope, to the far 40.  60-65 yard pass.  Hes going to be just fine. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 1

22 minutes ago, joemac said:

So anybody worried about his arm strength needs to watch this. About a minute and a half in, he throws from his end zone, one a rope, to the far 40.  60-65 yard pass.  Hes going to be just fine. 

It was his own 40 to be fair, so 45 yard ball but you're right that arm strength is really no concern

• Pie 1

Just now, rodeo said:

It was his own 40 to be fair, so 45 yard ball but you're right that arm strength is really no concern

Oh yeah, my bad.  You are right.  Just watched it again.  Still though, having watched the entire video the strength of his arm is absolutely zero concern to me.  My man is surgical with it. 

• Pie 2