• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers Game 3 ECF 8pm

Just now, JVic said:

The level of bitterness and pettiness in this post made me audibly chuckle.

Yep, I'm upset. Whatever troll me - literally don't think I've ever seen you in this Canes forum.

I would like for 1 Carolina team to be good. While this team isn't a trainwreck like every other Carolina franchise, they still aren't talented enough to win a Stanley Cup and it's annoying because we have a cheap ass owner/GM that doesn't want to spend any money. The Devils series gave me false hope - I now realize they were just not very good/did not matchup well against us.

Sucks because with a few bounces our way, we could be up 2-1 in the series. But that is how hockey goes I guess.

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

It’s called venting frustration. I laugh at you coming in here from nowhere at the end to display your inability to understand that lol.

Sorry, I was saying your post was funny, I wasn't disparaging it.  I'm right there with you.  

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

3 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

Somebody gets it. And we couldn't score that well even with Svech.

Our offense relies on our forecheck causing turnovers and getting breakaways or odd man rushes. When we don't, this is what happens. We just have no pure scorers and very few playmakers. Pretty much just a bunch of grinders

I saw our goals per game average with Svech and without and it dropped quite a bit without him.

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Yep. I can't muster up the heart to hate Florida just because it's a franchise that has never won a Cup. Hell this will only be their second conference championship all time. 

I don't really care about Dallas or Vegas. IDC who wins once we are out. 

Glad it isn't fuging Boston, NYR/NYI, Tampa, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, etc. 

fug the rest. IDC.

See ya'll MFers in 2023-2024.

Yeah, I'm not hating on Florida. If they were Boston throwing cheap shots hurting our best player, different story. While they have been physical, I don't think they've crossed the line and have benefited from retarded refs.

If they win, awesome. If they lose, couldn't care less. I just want a ratings nightmare and a sweep to piss off sponsors/tv stations that are paying a boatload of money to broadcast/advertise.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, DavidEng said:

I saw our goals per game average with Svech and without and it dropped quite a bit without him.

No doubt that is the case when he is our best pure scorer. Take Draisaitl off Edmonton and you would see the same.

I'm just saying even with Svech, we were a very limited offensive team

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, kungfoodude said:

Who cares? Literally. 

You want to hang a banner for the one win in the ECF?

Hooray for the tallest midget!!!!

We’ve lost 11 straight in the ECF. Yes I want to win one. Who knows what it leads to in the future.

fug me this place has got bad the last few weeks 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, WelshPanther said:

Night folks. Hope all this energy returns for the regular season in this forum

I love the Canes, but the regular season definitely is too slow for me and I am not as tuned in. I am hoping we make some good additions in the offseason and can actually stay healthy in the playoffs for a change next year.

• Pie 1

Just now, PleaseCutStewart said:

I love the Canes, but the regular season definitely is too slow for me and I am not as tuned in. I am hoping we make some good additions in the offseason and can actually stay healthy in the playoffs for a change next year.

Definitely need to change a few things up and need some injury luck.

I love the regular season, games every few days of a team I love. 

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2