• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today's press conferences

jayboogieman

7 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

Chinn's at his best covering TE's and RB's out the backfield. Not a receiver 40 yards down the field

Yeah the closer to the ball the better. I think Evero runs a lot of zone but hopefully Chinn will be able to man up on TE's when necessary 

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Double Trouble said:

Bryce's dad is a counselor and therapist. Bryce's demeanor and way of thinking/speaking really seems to be a byproduct of that...

I don't understand how this has anything to do with Bryce's demeanor.  A father's profession doesn't usually translate to the child.  

21 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

I don't understand how this has anything to do with Bryce's demeanor.  A father's profession doesn't usually translate to the child.  

If his father is a counselor/therapist, he likely has a pretty even keel type of personality and a father’s behavior at home does translate.

1 hour ago, jfra78 said:

His father's profession is emotional intelligence brother he's not like a coal miner

Edited by MechaZain
  • Pie 1

52 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

There's a lot of assumptions there

more than likely correct in this situation. from everything i've seen/heard regarding his dad and the way he carries himself publicly and professionally...same with his mother...their demeanor most certainly was modeled throughout Bryce's life and would have been easy for him to naturally emulate. both parents seem to be very controlled and positive in every aspect of life, especially in their professions. For the dad, Craig, because he runs a company that doesn't just deal with counseling, but he does a lot of consulting and motivational speaking, it would be hard to turn that part of himself off from that part. it would likely carry over into life at home. most people, especially people who are self employed, find their work life self carrying into their home life self. 

it just makes sense that the both the dad and mom's personality part in their profession and who they had to be in that profession, it carried over into what their son saw daily. and i don't think it's rare for that to happen at all. who people are at work carries over a lot of the time into who they are at home and it will, in one way or another, influence the growing and evolving personality and demeanor of their children.

• Beer 4