• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Quick question

Zod

Previous seasons under Rhule: Panda Express. Looked ok at first but entirely unsatisfying. 

This offseason: Calamari, onion rings, wings, lobster spinach dip, whatever appetizer you prefer cooked to perfection. 

The upcoming season: A dish you’ve never had but looks good at a restaurant you’ve never tried but heard good things about. 

• Pie 1

11 hours ago, JawnyBlaze said:

Previous seasons under Rhule: Panda Express. Looked ok at first but entirely unsatisfying. 

This offseason: Calamari, onion rings, wings, lobster spinach dip, whatever appetizer you prefer cooked to perfection. 

The upcoming season: A dish you’ve never had but looks good at a restaurant you’ve never tried but heard good things about. 

Exactly what I was going to post... this is just the appetizer season. Hopefully it will be great, but I swear I recognize this server and there's a bit of uncertainty in their eyes.

• Pie 2

The funny thing is that I seem to recall 2020 being not so bad with Rhule. 5-11 with close losses to some really good teams (GB, KC) was actually decent after losing so much in Cam, Luke, Bradberry and others as well as being in a division with two playoff teams. While I wanted to tank, our results were better than expected as we were often picked as worst or bottom 3. Add in the 3-0 start in 2021 where the same optimistic folks, who hate Rhule now, were talking byes and playoff seeding.

So, I’d say Rhule started off like a nice NY style cheesecake and ended with the realization that someone took a dump inside that cheesecake.

I like cheesecake, so I’ll say 2023 is a top of the line, best restaurant level NY style cheesecake with a delicious raspberry topping and I’m really hoping no one took a dump in it.

Last season was Chicken Tartare and a side of cold left over Taco Bell re-fried beans with last nights room temperature Bud heavy that contained ashes from a Camel non filter.

This season will be slow cooked smoked meat.  Pick whichever style you like as I don't want to start a barbecue war. 

Edited by Pejorative Miscreant
  • Pie 1

Matt Rhule era: Mac n cheese made using the noodles from the generic brand box but no sauce packet because you made extra cheesy the other night, so you grind up some old cheese balls your grandmama gave you when you were 12 that have been sitting in a zip lock bag under some old Sears catalogs before you discovered your dad's Playboy stash. 

Reich: 

Baked-Mac-and-Cheese-pull-shot.jpg