• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF Game 4

3 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Maybe that’ll wake the boys up.

Do not care. We could lose 0-20 I want fuging chuckies face broken. I want bobs knees fuged. I wasn’t even planning on watching the Stanley cup but now. Now if we lose this I’m going to turn into the biggest Vegas homer you will ever know(which sucks because my west coast team is Vegas).

Edited by Harbingers
  • Beer 1

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I wish but we won’t do poo as always 

This. We have been one of the softest teams in the league for god knows how long. Other teams know this and they aren't afraid to hurt us.

As much as I hate Kadri, we need somebody like that. When things start going bad, you can count on him to take out another team's star or goalie

2 minutes ago, PleaseCutStewart said:

This. We have been one of the softest teams in the league for god knows how long. Other teams know this and they aren't afraid to hurt us.

As much as I hate Kadri, we need somebody like that. When things start going bad, you can count on him to take out another team's star or goalie

Burns can be that, rod just needs to cut his chain.