• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF Game 4

2 minutes ago, KillerKat said:

that was a great opportunity to run right into Bob and hurt him

No matter how this rolls I am going to give Albert a piece of my mind. The dude is just trash. He’s always been in panthers(football) and he’s trash now. 

Edited by Harbingers

2 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

No matter how this rolls I am going to give Albert a piece of my mind. The dude is just trash. He’s always been in panthers(football) and he’s trash now. 

I said that game 1. I honestly don’t know how that dude has a job at this level. His voice is terrible as are his takes and flow of commentary. 

Im tired of watching pussified hockey. We always run into a team that is more gritty, more physical than us with a good to great goalie and then exit out of the playoffs. Teams are like that with us because we will take it with no retaliation and will do nothing on the powerplay anyway.

5 minutes ago, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I said that game 1. I honestly don’t know how that dude has a job at this level. His voice is terrible as are his takes and flow of commentary. 

He’s a baseball junkie who got his start in hockey but I still don’t think he actually understands hockey. The dude is hot trash.