• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Panthers ECF Game 4

Panthers will get swept by the Knights. I want to type some angry diatribe but really what is the point. 5 straight years of this crap and I am left wondering if next year is the year we inevitably stake a step back. New Jersey isn't getting any worse.

Edited by TLGPanthersFan

Just now, BIGH2001 said:

Boy this team sure sucked a fat one in the ECF......................again.

I don’t think so. Got swept by what, 4 goals collectively. Would a healthy Svech and patches move the needle in this series? I say maybe. The burden of blame falls on the front office. 10 million in cap space for Poolparry and Ghost is a gross reality in hindsight. Big changes needed in the off-season. See y’all in October. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 1

Two games in a row the refs handed panthers a penalty on the Canes at the end of the game while ignoring panther dirty trash to go uncalled all game.

Im done with this trash, hope Vegas beats Florida and the refs cause that’s what they’ll have to do.

• Flames 1

I mean Jordan's initial poke was fuging nothing. It trailed slightly and touched a skate and dude fuging fell, instantly draws a trip.

Meanwhile we get slashed at all fuging game, got dudes taking runs at people, got dudes fuging holding long after the puck is moved.

You either say "it's the playoffs and we let them play" or you call the poo straight. You don't fuging gift a team a soft penalty in a tie game in the final 2 minutes of play.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, USDepartmentOfSavagery said:

I don’t think so. Got swept by what, 4 goals collectively. Would a healthy Svech and patches move the needle in this series? I say maybe. The burden of blame falls on the front office. 10 million in cap space for Poolparry and Ghost is a gross reality in hindsight. Big changes needed in the off-season. See y’all in October. 

nah you can't blame anyone but God

no such thing as accountability in hockey, only thing that matters is the goalie on the opposite team