• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Baker is already in mid-season form at Bucs OTAs

On 5/24/2023 at 7:19 PM, poundaway said:

Baker with Godwin and Evans probably won't suck as much as people are predicting.

Definitely not to pick 1 overall. Baker is not great but he’s not as bad as he played in Carolina. He was much better in Cleveland and LA

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Who says Evans stays. I heard he wants out. 

I called this the moment they signed Baker. That team is in tank mode.

Too bad they would never trade him in this division. He probably ends up on a contender before the trade deadline.

14 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

I called this the moment they signed Baker. That team is in tank mode.

Too bad they would never trade him in this division. He probably ends up on a contender before the trade deadline.

Who is going to break the news to Gerald McCoy? He's on record saying the Bucs are winning the division this year. 

On 5/24/2023 at 6:50 PM, LinvilleGorge said:

I hold no ill will toward Baker. The guy came here, seemed like a good teammate, and did what the coaches asked. He certainly looked a lot better in LA.

Not really. That one “good” game winning drive wasn’t very good. He should have been intercepted multiple times during it. 
He just isn’t a good QB. 

19 hours ago, Camp Fodder said:

Definitely not to pick 1 overall. Baker is not great but he’s not as bad as he played in Carolina. He was much better in Cleveland and LA

Did he thought? In LA I mean. His stats weren’t that impressive and that 98 yard drive, if you watch it, should have ended in an interception.